Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ok, Own Up!

VVProtocolVV

Knew this had to happen one day, but i guess it can't be helped, except someone buys the thing and leave a feedback to say its avaliable here at LOC!! What am i talking about?

see fleabay Item number: 130269074518

Someones selling information on how to program an is200 keyfob...no doubt it's probably from this site. The irony is that he even states he's not tried it himself lol. Hmmm, he even says you may need to re-programme the key if "....changed your key fob battery". I've changed mine once and i never had to re-program the keyfob, or does that only happen if you leave the Battery out of the key for long period of time....2 weeks?

That really is unbelievable, it's amazing what things people will buy - I'm surprised he hasn't started selling that online workshop manual for the IS200, or maybe he doesn't know about it yet.............uh-oh, have I said too much? :shutit:

Nah, but apparently worn ones command a higher price LOL

The bloke over the road used to buy loads from M&S and would purposely 'spoil' them to sell them on in the back of mens mags many years ago - they didn't realise they were buying pants soiled by two drunk & stoned men in a garage :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links