Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Justice?

Andy-R

So the dirty F :tsktsk: ing scumbag who killed Rhys Jones has been given 22 years for the murder of an innocent 11 year boy who only lived to play football, is this justice? well 22 years is a long time but is it long enough, or is it time for life to mean life? or even bring back the death penalty, far too often people who do terrible things like this, like the killing of James Bulger, baby P, Holly & Jessica in Soham I could go on and on get a second chance should they just be strung up :angry:

Personally I think Sean Mercer should be hung upside down and set fire to.

i agree just seen him on the news and hes the kind of s**t that would cry like a baby if you give him a slap on his own,i can believe it took the police and the cps this long honestly cos everyone knew who done it from the start,even the videos shown of him thinking he'd got away with it make me sick,he shown no compassion or guilt all the way through from when he killed little rhys to today.i also dont agree with the immunity given to one of the suspects for helping the prossecution.

what have they set his minimum term to.. or is he elligable at 11 years?

Not sure what will happen to him inside.. sometimes people like him get their own justice inside the walls.. unless he may be segregated..

,i can believe it took the police and the cps this long honestly cos everyone knew who done it from the start

i only live 10 min away and have too disagree, everybody new butt the police made sure they had more than enough evidence too make sure he didnt walk, braking the wall of silence was a big part of the investergation, im impressed with how the police handled it, they raided his house 5 times b4 he was arrested, and finaly they had enough too get the b*******, if they had gone straight for mercer they would never have got the scumbags that helped him

Don't forget that it's the society we make that makes the people in it, up to a point. Treating people like muck for too long inevitably leads to apathy (at best?) and total whogivesapluck attitude eventually? Things aren't in a vacuum. While guys in the City are creaming it, the other extreme is that others are being abused/ignored. Profits come from exploiting others.

Just read a little piece on Man Utd arriving in Yokohama and the blogger saying it was the cleanest place she'd ever seen! In that little comment it says something about society that we seem to have lost. Where people CARE!

There's no excuse for what happened obviously. But in a way, the killer had little chance of escaping either? (I used to live 100 yards from where the Bulger murder happened too!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links