Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Merchandise

Alright ladies and gentlemen

As you may have seen, over the weekend I have created several ( :P ) posts, each containing the details of lots of new merchandise.

We now have over 40 items of merchandise available, in three categories.

Lexus Merchandise - Clothing

We have 21 items of clothing merchandise - all of which can be seen at the above link. This includes T-Shirts, Polo Shirts, Sweatshirts, some items for children and even underwear.

Lexus Merchandise - Houseware

We have 12 items of houseware merchandise - which can be seem clicking the link above. This range includes mousemats, mugs, cups, coasters - even a very nice tile box which you can use to keep your keys in.

Lexus Merchandise - Miscellaneous

We have a variety of miscellaneous merchandise items for sale, including bumper stickers, greeting cards, and laptop bags. They can be seen by clicking the link above.

All of the above items are available in two flavours - bearing either the Team Lexus Logo or the Lexus Owners Club Logo

All of this merchandise is high quality goods, several have been sampled by the club before being offered for sale.Several members have alsopreviously bought some of these items, and can attest to the quality

They can all be bought immediately, online.

You can pay using most major credit cards.

There is no need to wait, for a group buy - you can order as many or as little items as you like at a time, and your order will be made up and dispatched, normally with 7-10 working days.

I would really appreciate some feedback on this merchandise.

What are your opinions of the range of merchandise?

Do you intend to purchase any?

If there is enough interest in this merchandise, then the club will consider making more available - but first need to guage how well this merchandise sells.

not sure on the underware matt, could you imagine andy "big bones" hart in a thong :sick:

was very nearly me mate

:sick:

had a bet with fidgit and andy thomas over the weekend - if a certain amount was sold over the weekend, then I would pose in the thong - and post the pictures here.

thankfully, we never hit the target - probably for the sake of everyone on here.

Now if you had ADVERTISED that bet Matt, you know sales would have leapt. You in LOC thong and your Simpson's slippers...what a thought :ohmy:

Thought the merchandise all looks good. Some of the t-shirts I would prefer a smaller logo on the front, but that's minor. Also, I don't have ready access to a credit card so although will be ordering some stuff, it would be easier for me to pay by Switch or cheque (not possible at the moment if I'm correct).

Already planning to get my nipper the T-shirt and sweatshirt....I have to get there first before my husband indoctrinates him into the Honda-R Club ;)

Some of the t-shirts I would prefer a smaller logo on the front, but that's minor.

I tried to accomodate this Claire - by making some with a "in your face" logo across the chest - and some with the more discreet pocket logo.

You think the size of logo on the FRONT is big...... have you seen the back? :o

Don't mind discrete, but not an in-your-face type of logo I'm afraid......... so it'll just have to be undies for me :P

any chance of the baseball top without the logo on the back or a much smaller one?

For you Matt

:D

not a ****** chance

:P

check out the LOC one now mate - took the logo off the back - just for you!

;)

this way - we have one with a back logo - and one without - should keep everyone happy!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links