Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Is 200,s

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noticed all the lexus's on U tube under SPC Horsham !

Thats funny....someone posted the exact same info on the WIM site at almost exactly the same time.

He is one of the ex TDI workers Peter, rich pickings really, as he knows, all of the cars that came out of Tdi was not running right in the 1st place :o

He is one of the ex TDI workers Peter, rich pickings really, as he knows, all of the cars that came out of Tdi was not running right in the 1st place :o

It's a shame Mark didn't get these same guys to get the cars working when they were originally at TDi as it looks like he lost a lot of talent when they moved. Saw the Hilux at JAE with the 2JZ conversion and that was awesome!

It's a shame Mark didn't get these same guys to get the cars working when they were originally at TDi as it looks like he lost a lot of talent when they moved. Saw the Hilux at JAE with the 2JZ conversion and that was awesome!

I think its all down to the mapping mate, and as far as i know.....Tdi dont have a very good one :o and the odd ecu wire in the wrong place :winky:

Thats funny....someone posted the exact same info on the WIM site at almost exactly the same time.

3.5 years if you must no , Never involved in mapping or electrical used to do all engine building and fabrication . Now currently working with SPC in developeing a 2.3 stroker as well as forged rods and pistons also had a set of, new camshaft's designed , Bigger valved head also in store !

3.5 years if you must no , Never involved in mapping or electrical used to do all engine building and fabrication . Now currently working with SPC in developeing a 2.3 stroker as well as forged rods and pistons also had a set of, new camshaft's designed , Bigger valved head also in store !

I see, so what bhp are you getting with the new head ? as someone is claming 30bhp extra :o

As you worked for Tdi for 3.5 yrs, what in your opinion was the problems down to with all the is200 not running right when that left Tdi :question: Raj, Cho, etc etc.

I see, so what bhp are you getting with the new head ? as someone is claming 30bhp extra :o

As you worked for Tdi for 3.5 yrs, what in your opinion was the problem down to with all the is200 not running right when that left Tdi :question: Raj, Cho, etc etc.

On the digital flow bench an increase of 60 bhp so we would like to think 30 to 40 , As we all no there cant be to much increase in a tte as to do that we nead to speed up the charger to see an increase but as for turbo that's a new ball game,

In fareness to Tdi no wireing issues , However we have refined that issue and the rest really down to mapping .

As you worked for Tdi for 3.5 yrs, what in your opinion was the problem down to with all the is200 not running right when that left Tdi :question: Raj, Cho, etc etc.

On the digital flow bench an increase of 60 bhp so we would like to think 30 to 40 , As we all no there cant be to much increase in a tte as to do that we nead to speed up the charger to see an increase but as for turbo that's a new ball game,

In fareness to Tdi no wireing issues , However we have refined that issue and the rest really down to mapping .

Sorry i should of said, what sort of bhp you geting from n/a car with new head ?

Sorry i should of said, what sort of bhp you geting from n/a car with new head ?

No Problem i going to say at least 30 hp minimum on an n/a car !

So you do work there then.

Other traders have been warned about advertising when they're not offical traders :shutit:

Other traders have been warned about advertising when they're not offical traders :shutit:

Not a trader , you asked the Question.s ive given you my answer.s !

Well very soon i hope to have the New cylinder head and New camshafts fitted :D , the results will be on you tube . Having met and spoken to all lads at SPC Horsham my car could'nt be in better hands and i'm Loving it big time :D .

where is there advertising ??

what has been offered ?

Was Adies not a 2.1l now?

Stav

No its not , But i would like to no where 2.1 is avail from as in that case i may not waste my time and effort on a 2.3 !

Tdi said thay did one for Dave Ellen some yrs ago now :D or are you saying thay never did, but charged him for it :question:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links