Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ebay Bargains Again.

aztecbandit1

blimey mate!! real bargains!!

a mate told me the best time to get bargains on ebay are when auctions end between 2-3 a.m . i dunno, i'm sleeping then. lol!!

Yeh I have tried this, thou the thing is, auctions tend to run for 24 hours, 3 days, 7 days etc, and therefore will only end at 2-3am, if they were first listed at that time, therefor there are not so many! Though still some steals to be had.

I have a habit of e-mailing the sellers of things at the moment before the items end, to see if they will do a deal, and worked a treat yesterday with the calipers and the A and C piller covers all from the same seller through the back door :shifty:

Ooooh, is that in line wit eBay rules Chris? :)

blimey mate!! real bargains!!

a mate told me the best time to get bargains on ebay are when auctions end between 2-3 a.m . i dunno, i'm sleeping then. lol!!

Yeh I have tried this, thou the thing is, auctions tend to run for 24 hours, 3 days, 7 days etc, and therefore will only end at 2-3am, if they were first listed at that time, therefor there are not so many! Though still some steals to be had.

I have a habit of e-mailing the sellers of things at the moment before the items end, to see if they will do a deal, and worked a treat yesterday with the calipers and the A and C piller covers all from the same seller through the back door :shifty:

Ooooh, is that in line wit eBay rules Chris? :)

Most sellers have there own rules matey, just got to be cheeky and see :whistling::lol:

Calipers have just arrived too B)

Cheers Chris.

Think i'll put this guy in my favourite sellers list just in case he gets any more A pillar covers, or other bargains.

If they come today mate i'll break them down and see what the parts are like, but from the pic's he sent me there in good condition with all the clips in place? :)

Just had some silcone hoses come for my new induction kit that i'm doing so cant wait to get it on and sorted :)

Excellent matey just let us know.

BTW I still have that exhaust piece you wanted in the garage for you to come and get :)

Cheers Chris.

Think i'll put this guy in my favourite sellers list just in case he gets any more A pillar covers, or other bargains.

If they come today mate i'll break them down and see what the parts are like, but from the pic's he sent me there in good condition with all the clips in place? :)

Just had some silcone hoses come for my new induction kit that i'm doing so cant wait to get it on and sorted :)

BTW I still have that exhaust piece you wanted in the garage for you to come and get :)

There not very old calipers by the look of them mate, and they have the clips, hoses, pads etc still in the them so well pleased :D

Will have to pop up for that pipe mate as its been ages, will have to make up something to pop up and escape for a bit :lol:

Its like christmas here today just had my cold cathode tubes too, cant wait to get them wired in :)

Cheers Chris.

There not very old calipers by the look of them mate, and they have the clips, hoses, pads etc still in the them so well pleased :D

Will have to pop up for that pipe mate as its been ages, will have to make up something to pop up and escape for a bit :lol:

Its like christmas here today just had my cold cathode tubes too, cant wait to get them wired in :)

It's great when new stuff arrives especially for the car, the missus always moans at me when I get new things for it because as soon as they arrive i'm itching to go and fit them regardless of what else needs doing :lol:

Tell the missus the induction kit needs a good long run to get it working properly so you might aswell pop up here and kill 2 birds with one stone ;)

Just drop us a PM mate when your thinking of coming up and i'll give you my address unless you still have it.

Cheers Chris.

It's great when new stuff arrives especially for the car, the missus always moans at me when I get new things for it because as soon as they arrive i'm itching to go and fit them regardless of what else needs doing :lol:

Tell the missus the induction kit needs a good long run to get it working properly so you might aswell pop up here and kill 2 birds with one stone ;)

Just drop us a PM mate when your thinking of coming up and i'll give you my address unless you still have it.

Ok mate, still have your Addy in my sat nav so will get my arse in gear and pop up asap :D

Just opened the cathode tubes i ordered and there are 8 in the box instead of 4 so an even better bargain :lol:

Cheers Chris.

Ok mate, still have your Addy in my sat nav so will get my arse in gear and pop up asap :D

Just opened the cathode tubes i ordered and there are 8 in the box instead of 4 so an even better bargain :lol:

I'd do a couple of extra quid on the Lotto this week if I where you mate.

It's your lucky week mate :D

What are those tubes for then?

A couple are for the boot and 1 to replace one under my dash mate as my son kicked it and broke the element inside, so only one side of my floor lights up at the moment :angry:

There a bit like the neon tubes you get, but the cold cathode tubes are a lot brighter and better quality, usually pay about £12 just for 1 so getting 8 for £2 was a good deal B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links