Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Wax

gib

Hi Gib, have been using Dodo products for the past 3 years. Not only very pleased with the immediate results, the car, 2 weeks later, with a quick 10 minute wash really 'comes up' as new. They have introduced a new 'Supernatural' wax which I haven't used yet as I really need quite a few lagers in me before pressing the Buy it now button for £92 !!

Have never used Victoria wax, but, as with any finishing products, it all depends on the preparation. Wait for the warmer weather, give yourself a whole day, admire the results and you will be bitten by the detailing bug.

Hi,

Was roaming around on

www.cleanyourcar.co.uk

and saw some interesting waxes - Dodo Juice and Victoria Wax.

Anyone any experience before I splash out

Cheers

Hi Gib

I get all my cleaning products from Clean Your Car, Tim is very good with excelent devilery. With regards to Victoria Wax Conners is great on dark cars I use it all the time, it is also worth reading some of the guides on that site lots of very knowlegable people.

Merv

Vics Concours is a very good wax, but then Dodo's aren't any slouches either.

Would suggest the Diamond White, which as a harder wax, means thinner layers, which is precisely what you want for ease of applying and buffing off.

Would advocate their Lime Prime Lite to add a bit of extra depth/wetness too, but not a prerequisite.

If that's your car above - Silver, then scrub the LPL, as you'll see no appreciable difference, and in fact, you might be better off with a sealant on it.

Something like Bilt Hamber Autobalm, or Zaino Z-2 with ZFX, and Z-8.

Could use the Z-8 over the Autobalm, if so inclined, but not necessary. Equally, Dodo's new Red Mist, which is their "Z-8'".

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links