Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Looking For 10mm Hub-centric Spacers For My Rx300 Mk2

just posted on wheels and tyres section but just in case!

looking for 10mm hub-centric spacers for my rx300 mk2 but have had no luck yet. anyone know a place i can get hold of some as i'm a bit stuck at the moment.

should make it look nice when done.

sorry for the picture but it was dark

many thanks

william

I cannot answer your question directly I am afraid but I bought a set of four 15mm HC spacers from eBay (USA).

Just one piece of advice, be aware that the RX alloys have a particulary deep chamfer on the alloy wheel central spigot hole, this can lead to a hub centric spacer not engaging fully into the hole.....you need a hub centric spacer with at least 8>10mm deep spigot I would say, I hade to have special ring made to engage fully with the wheel.

BTW the "bolt on" versions are better than relying upon longer studs.

I cannot answer your question directly I am afraid but I bought a set of four 15mm HC spacers from ebay (USA).

Just one piece of advice, be aware that the RX alloys have a particulary deep chamfer on the alloy wheel central spigot hole, this can lead to a hub centric spacer not engaging fully into the hole.....you need a hub centric spacer with at least 8>10mm deep spigot I would say, I hade to have special ring made to engage fully with the wheel.

BTW the "bolt on" versions are better than relying upon longer studs.

thanks for the advice! can i ask where you had the special ring made incase i need one?

the bolt on ones are 20mm and above and is a bit too much for me as they will stick out alot.

regards

william

Yes....the only euro spacers I could find were 20mm so ordered 15mm versions from eBay in the states, I have looked for the original supplier but have come up zero so far.

I had the spacer rings made where I work, they are actually just rings of wire of the correct diameter. You will have to check the spacers when you get them as obviously they can differ from make to make.

just fitted the spacers,thanks for all the advice guys.

how do i add pictures as i cant find the option on the reply page?

just wanted to show what the car looks like now.

When you open the reply box. Above you will see boxes with b i u aA smiley +

The box you need is the next one 7th along it says insert image

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links