Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Vibration / Roughness

Painkiller

Maybe something is worn or it's just a geometry problem - dealer wouldn't be able to roadtest that though due to the excess speeds - may be worth editing that to read 70 as you never know who's reading these messages!

Might be worth popping to Drury Lane to get the geometry done if you haven't already? Also get the wheel balancing checked while you're at it.

Hi all,

I've noticed that as my car hits 100 it feels as though the car is vibrating through the wheels.

Is this normal? Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone have any ideas?

I'd greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any to offer.

Maybe this explains why the insurance premiums are so high in Manchester :whistling:

Hi all,

I've noticed that as my car hits 100 it feels as though the car is vibrating through the wheels.

Is this normal? Has anyone else had this problem? Anyone have any ideas?

I'd greatly appreciate your input.

Thanks in advance to anyone who has any to offer.

Maybe this explains why the insurance premiums are so high in Manchester :whistling:

I don't recall mentioning hitting a ton on a public road. Assumption is the mother of all **** ups :P

Maybe something is worn or it's just a geometry problem - dealer wouldn't be able to roadtest that though due to the excess speeds - may be worth editing that to read 70 as you never know who's reading these messages!

Might be worth popping to Drury Lane to get the geometry done if you haven't already? Also get the wheel balancing checked while you're at it.

I don't think they'd follow it up, there's nothing evidential. Trust me ;)

Thanks for the advice. I'll see if it persists when I get my new rims on.

Are you in the forces then? It's just all the stories you keep hearing about people who have had videos up on Youtube getting in serious trouble - guess you could always have an import and be quoting KPH :)

If it still happens with the new rims definitely worth a trip to Drury - are all your tyre pressures and stuff ok thinking about it?

Are you in the forces then? It's just all the stories you keep hearing about people who have had videos up on Youtube getting in serious trouble - guess you could always have an import and be quoting KPH :)

If it still happens with the new rims definitely worth a trip to Drury - are all your tyre pressures and stuff ok thinking about it?

Something like that. Yeah I suppose but videos are a different kettle of fish and it'd have to be proven when and where it was taken, on what device and by who, etc.

Anyway I digress. All the tyre pressures are right so I'll just wait on the new rims for the meantime.

Indeed, kph it is :winky:

• 2 weeks later...

Ive noticed a vibration at around a 100 mph at 105mph it dies out no problems after tha even at 145 I think it might be a bit of wear in the rear hub bushes. I go to Germany quite a lot hence the ls400, eats the miles like nothing else

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links