Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Got A Few Problems With My New Interior! Help?

AN007

Hi All,

Some of you may remember that I was going to change over my interior from my current IS200 interior to the new IS300 interior.

I seem to have run into a few issues which I hoper some of you will know more about that me.

1st problem, The front passenger seat in my IS200 is non electric and the seat I have put in is. Is there any way I can get it to work? Firstly because its been set all the way back and I cant get the 2 bolts in to secure the seat. 2nd, it would be nice to have a working seat :)

2nd problem, this is kind of minor and i'm hoping its just a matter of a change over.. The seat belts are smaller in the IS300 than they are in the IS200 and therefore my belts dont click into the socket. I now have a seat belt light flasing at me constantly?

Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers

Al

Maybe I'm wrong, but wasn't it just a heated seat that Jason fitted into his S model, don't know that he got the electric adjustment working :unsure:

I read that link aztecbandit1 suggest i read and it didnt seem to help much.. The wires from the passenger seat in my car (non electric) compared to the driver seat (electric) are exactly the same?? The only difference is on the passenger seat there is a white clip the it quite large that my seat doesnt have the cable necessary to fit in. I'm hopeing there can be some sort of converter to get it going? Thats obviously got to be the problem. There is a yellow clip thats fits with no problem.. Not sure what that is for?

Anyone else knows any more?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links