Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Arbs

SINGH182

To be honest you'd be very lucky to find anywhere in the country that keeps these in stock - what sort of delivery time did Dave tell you?

If you really want them quick then go for the TTE cars from the dealer, they should be able to get them in a reasonable time, failing that order them direct from TTE!

Even that's gonna be pushing it then I guess!

One other option, crazy as it sounds but will probably cost a mint is get some from somewhere like TakaKaira in Japan and get them to use expedited shipping via EMS, last thing I got from Japan took two days :D

Otherwise, just get the ones you've ordered off Dave and make another trip to the garage at a later date as things always go wrong when you're in a rush!

Aido- true comment. dave said in a email to me that he has c-one arbs @ around £400, the cusco were £300 so im tempted to go for the c-ones plus i think he can get them to me by nxt week....are the C-Ones, from other posts on here i see that c-ones are the better out off the 2.

i contact a random lexus dealer today(just typed in lexus dealer in yell.com, and rang the first number) and asked if they do TTE ARBS, he said that they are no longer available for is IS200/300 is this true. Did not get time to ring other dealers as i was at work at the time.

Yeah the C-Ones are thought of very highly mate, Steviewevie has a set and loves them!

As for the dealer try a slightly different approach as that's sometimes a blanket answer when they can't be arsed to look something up - just ring up, and ask for a price for the following part number:

PZ439-C0722-00

If they can get it on the system they'll get the price and a delivery date straight away :)

I honestly don't know first hand mate, to be honest I've not really heard anything bad about any ARBs on the IS, everyone who gets any sort loves them :)

I think the TTEs would be the least rigid out of the three though, but still a massive improvement over stock.

The more rigid you go the more your backend will skip out.

You should be able to get them from TDi quickly if they still have them, but bear in mind you'll need to add VAT and delivery to TDi's prices (which are already included in ProLex's prices).

However, just for the sake of a garage visit, if it was me I'd decide which of the ARBs I wanted the most, and then if necessary just book a second visit to fit them.

TDI don't have them I asked the same question!! They are definitely still available from TTE as i have only just got them!!

I think the difference between upgraded ARBs is not that much in real terms, as they are all much stiffer than the standard one you will notice a huge difference from a standard car. But if you notice a difference between 2 cars with different types of upgraded ones I am not that sure, unless you take them out on a track. I may be wrong but that is my feeling.

I remember you saying that you got your TTE ones from Lexus, Yeldarb, but that did suprise me at the time given that a lot of people have said on here that TTE don't do them any more. TTE don't list them on their own website any more.

I wonder if you just got lucky and your Lexus dealer happened to have some in stock (which they normally wouldn't), and/or they managed to find a single remaining set. It would be interesting to see if anyone else has any joy getting hold of them.

I remember you saying that you got your TTE ones from Lexus, Yeldarb, but that did suprise me at the time given that a lot of people have said on here that TTE don't do them any more. TTE don't list them on their own website any more.

I wonder if you just got lucky and your Lexus dealer happened to have some in stock (which they normally wouldn't), and/or they managed to find a single remaining set. It would be interesting to see if anyone else has any joy getting hold of them.

They came from germany, still had the post marks on the box. In fact the dealer didn't know what TTE were I had to gently point him in the right direction by saying they were what Prodrive are to Subaru.

Maybe I got very lucky and got the last set :whistling: if so SORRY to anyone else who wants TTE ARBs!!!

They came from germany, still had the post marks on the box. In fact the dealer didn't know what TTE were I had to gently point him in the right direction by saying they were what Prodrive are to Subaru.

Maybe I got very lucky and got the last set :whistling: if so SORRY to anyone else who wants TTE ARBs!!!

ok, that's interesting. I wonder if perhaps Lexus UK have them down as discontinued and generally won't get them any more, but just like supercharger kits it's possible TTE in Germany have some still laying around.

Well i bought a set of TTE ones fron TDI earlier today :whistling: , they gave me a few quid off as it was there last set of TTE/Eibach ARBS.

So im quite chuffed with myself & cant wait till nxt week to get them fitted.

Cheers! :winky:

It is strange because TDI told me they didn't have any!!!

Well done and I bet you will be back raving about how good they are.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links