Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Look At This Beastie !

yeah it does look nice

dnt understand the bit where it says " it has 2x 12" kicker solar baric subs and kicker 1200.1 amp. this car does not have any interior speakers or head unit"............................ ;) :whistling:

so ahem how do u get sound from the subs? it does say theres a PS2 and 2 TV's but cant surely be playin CD's off that???? or maybe MP3 jukebox. very strange!!!

also no interior speakers..............does that mean there on the outside???

he must mean the speakers are in the boot (click on piccy to see) as for the head unit there is a hole in the dash by the looks of it . still not bad for $20000 . one hell of alot of car for the kite !

maybe he's had aftermarket components and head unit in this car and has decided to take them with him to his new ride...if the sub enclosure has been built "in trunk"then it may be too much hassle to remove or damage inside of boot area?

Definately a good lookin car- but 20k US $ = around 45k NZ currency....

Just trying to convince <_< myself that I got a great deal on my TRD for 36k nz $!!!!!

This car is being discussed on the IS300.net forum as well. It seems that the owner doesn't know that his car is being sold on eBay. It is a SCAM. Someone has taken the photographs from the owners website and is pretending to sell it to get cash. Look at the terms of the sale.

Terms of Sale:

Car is sold as is. Buyer must send a non- refundable deposit of $3000, has 10 days to complete transaction. :unsure:

A $3000 non-refunable deposit is rediculous and is not normal.

The TRUE owner of this car is trying to get eBay to stop the auction.

I've seen this happen 3 times so far but I'm sure it happens even more often than that.

Carpe Diem!

oh man.. that sucks.. imagine seeing your own car on there

thats why then they have only advertised it as a 2 door.. the owner would not put that in.

$3000 non-refundable deposit, for something you've only seen over the internet??? That alone should have set alarm bells ringing, in anyone's book! :iraqi-info-minister: Still, I'll guess there's one born every minute. ........ da da! :P

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links