Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Paint Repair

I have several blemishes / scratches on my paintwork; including

- lovely whiteish blemish on the bonnet from where someone kindly threw a firework at me on New Years eve ( :o )

- scratch on boot / side panel from the little basta^H^H^H^H^H kids in the street with their scooters

- several lovely little chips on the side panels from people who think my car is there to rest their car doors on in public car parks

:( :(

I asked Lexus for a quote on doing it up - wanted a spot on job.

Got a price of £650 plus VAT

<GULP!>

so - looking for any recommendations for people in the North West.

anyone wish to share?

there is a chipsaway guy - his van is outside Halfords / B&Q by M53 junction 1 - but the fact that he is in a van outside Halfords sorta puts me off.

lovely whiteish blemish on the bonnet from where someone kindly threw a firework at me on New Years eve

Weren't driving through Bootle aka Bierut by any chance ?

Someone fired an RPG (firework) in my direction around New Year. :o

To be honest matt, just because the chips away guys are mobile shouldn't put you off. I have used the local bloke here twice and the work has been absoultely superb - spot on. Maybe worth having a chat with them?

To be honest matt, just because the chips away guys are mobile shouldn't put you off. I have used the local bloke here twice and the work has been absoultely superb - spot on. Maybe worth having a chat with them?

Sorry Zee - didn't mean to sound snobby

I am going up to chat to him this / next weekend (think he's only there every other week).

Have heard good things about chipsaway - just that becuase its a franchise, no saying that the bloke in area A is as good as the bloke in Area B.

was hoping one of the guys round this neck of the woods was going to recommend somewhere from experience.

I've used Kerrigans a few times with my previous cars. Always been pleased with them. My Honda was black which seems to show everthing and I was more than impressed - you couldn't tell as they'd blended it in perfectly. They are insurance approved by many companies too.

They are off Vauxhall Road. Can't remember the number right now - I'll dig it out.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links