Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Front Bumper

their you go mate i kept the washer jets wasn't going too was just goin to leave them off but if your car came with them why not keep them.

my washers dont spray up and over the bonnet either..............i dont push the button :winky:

p2504091830.jpg

Early cars, before the 2001 update, have a separate button to operate the headlight washers. Post-update, this was changed to make them operate whenever the lights are on and the windscreen washers are used, I believe.

correct matey and up too 2001 was the better way!!a separate button. B)

Early cars, before the 2001 update, have a separate button to operate the headlight washers. Post-update, this was changed to make them operate whenever the lights are on and the windscreen washers are used, I believe.

Its every third spray i believe Stevie.

though i thought the post 2001 still had a button as well?

correct matey and up too 2001 was the better way!!a separate button. B)

That's what I've got too :D. Except mine hasn't worked since I bought the car :crybaby:. Must take the bumper off and see what's up !

mine if not used for ages don't work properly, i'll press the button and hear the motor, but nothing happens with the jets, but if I give them each a pull (don't...) they work

I imagine the every third spray theory wouldn't apply on older ones having a seperate button

Its every third spray i believe Stevie.

though i thought the post 2001 still had a button as well?

Yep we have a separate button too, didn't realise it was every third spray, thought it was just the first spray after lights switch on.......

Yup still got the headlight clean button on my 01..............Sure I read somewhere it was every 25 sprays that then the headlight spray actuated, lights on or not?

Keith

Yup still got the headlight clean button on my 01..............Sure I read somewhere it was every 25 sprays that then the headlight spray actuated, lights on or not?

Keith

It's definitely first wash after lights go on, but I've never washed the windscreen 4 times in a journey to see if it works again after 3 sprays. Maybe someone could test it out?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links