Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Swine Virus

Unless you've been living in a cave, im sure you are all aware of the headlines and news about the virus. Do you think the goverment is doing what should be done to protect people coming into the country? I mean theres still people flying from Mexico! And i can't believe it when an English couple on the news in Mexico were shown sitting there (no mask) in a cafe saying "they will fly back home next week" like nothing is happening, with a mask wearing waiter serving their food! Isn't that just putting themselves and other unaffected people in risk should they have the virus?

Just now they have said on the news that they will start sending masks to homes from tuesday. Not sure if screening is enough i mean, it will probably take at least 1-2 days before any symptons can be felt by the person, by then isn't it too late? as most of the pessengers would have contracted it?

I think they made a right pigs ear out the whole thing....

But don't worry about me as i think ive got the swine flu, i'm coming out in rashers.

The rash as got nothing to do with the Flu, best go see a doc lol

i think the press will make it worse than it really is.

if it does spread then i will stay at home and shop online at tescos and eBay LOL

delivery guy will be sprayed with dettol through the letterbox

Well as far as I know, it's technically no worse than the normal 'flu' that people seem to disregard most of the time, but kills thousands of people every year.

There's a little too much fuss going on and with these new drugs that are being distributed, it partly sounds like a big con that the pharmaceutical companies have put together.

Obviously no one wants to get the flu, but I'm not sure how much of the panic is justified.

on a serious note, its all part of the worlds population control procedures, 80% vaccines for all the uk people, how much money will the uk government save by not having to pay out on pensions and then they get their death taxes that people have to pay and the money they make from the drugs companies, its all planned to try and get us out of the recession. 20% less people to feed 20% less over crowding. estimated 2million deaths worldwide saves a lot of money, does it make sense now, i seem to remember america trying this with a couple of towers and a few planes, but there plans didnt go as well as their government wanted and then the japanese with bird flu and europe with the mad cows africa with blood diamonds, slowly the governments are killing us off 1 by 1.

we all know population control exists, if it didnt we would be way to overcrowded.

but as they say "do not panic"

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links