Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Electric Mirrors

i belive the was a pre made timer found that does it all now all you have to do is wire it into the drivers foot well im struggling to find the link at the moment im on the wrong pc if i find it i will post up

i think Steviewevie found all the info but dont hold me to it

Rabs

i belive the was a pre made timer found that does it all now all you have to do is wire it into the drivers foot well im struggling to find the link at the moment im on the wrong pc if i find it i will post up

i think Steviewevie found all the info but dont hold me to it

Rabs

thanx rabs. sounds easier ! hope you find it !

honestly mate its really easy to do

were all very friendly and will help you all the way if you choose to do it

Rabs

thanx mate. i'll have a think about it. just bought car so wouldn't want to do anything to it i,m not sure of !

honestly mate its really easy to do

were all very friendly and will help you all the way if you choose to do it

Rabs

thanx mate. i'll have a think about it. just bought car so wouldn't want to do anything to it i,m not sure of !

as rab said we are very friendly and would help in any way just ask.

• 7 months later...

What you're looking for is one of these

The guy also does a box to put it in here

If you order both you'll get a discount on the postage and it will even come with the board allready mounted in the box.

I fitted one of these a couple of weeks ago and it's a brilliant mod.

A big thank you to the guys who did all the leg work on this originaly.

Hope that helps.

Dave.

if you get the board dodgy dave linked to then you will be able to. i bought the same board with the box and a friend of mine fitted it. it,s worth the effort to do. i didn,t do the windows aswell but they can be added to the box in the future if needed ! probably best mod i,ve done !

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links