Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just when I thought I was going to trade in my old GS300 Mk2 for something sensible and cheaper to run like some dull Golf or Focus, I end up being lulled back by a 55 plate GS300.

I test drove a lovely S-Type Jaguar with all the toys on it and even though it's a fine car with good performance it still isn't as smooth, as roomy, as comfortable as the GS300.

I'm hooked for life...all other cars are now just metal boxes by comparison.

Sorry, I'm gushing...

Just as an aside, if you ever want to listen to the full-flung bull of a car salesmen then look no further than a certain Jaguar dealer on the north side of Manchester. Two of them spent an hour telling me they didn't have to match the deal I wanted because they were doing so well despite it being a buyer's market....but after I walked out of the showroom have made no fewer than 14 calls to my mobile and office and the voicemails say they have good news because they have managed to match the figure.

They're not salesmen, they're just liars.

Just when I thought I was going to trade in my old GS300 Mk2 for something sensible and cheaper to run like some dull Golf or Focus, I end up being lulled back by a 55 plate GS300.

I test drove a lovely S-Type Jaguar with all the toys on it and even though it's a fine car with good performance it still isn't as smooth, as roomy, as comfortable as the GS300.

Sorry, I'm gushing...

I used to have Mercedes but no one will get me to change from a Lexus so I know what you are feeling LOVELY CARS :winky:

I've just come home after doing over 300 miles today in my 135,000 mile GS which drives the same as when it was new.

I rest my case.

Sorry, I'm gushing...

That's a note of caution to anyone who likes Auid, BMW etc. If you want to keep driving these cars DO NOT test drive a Lexus GS, muhaaaaa.......

The best car buying decision I have ever made. Well done me!

quality post...i know exactly where you are coming from :winky:

the GS300 is something special, my whole family- kids , the missus fell in love with it and I have 'permission' to go out and buy one tomorrow

the part ex on the 200 knocks that idea on the head however

I am the proud owner of a 55 reg GS300 and also a very wide smile.

Nice surprise was when I pressed the buttons and the mirrors folded in and the rear blind came up...I was like a kid with a new toy. Expensive toy, but even so...

Yippee!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links