Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Much Is My Car Worth... ?

V Reg 1999

Currently has 75k FSH

Good clean car

went through last MOT with no issues

Cream interior

Manual.

Bad points

alloys in need of attention (not that bad condition)

and the ovbious stone chips to the bonnet.

every where else 100%

ideas on what it will fetch ?

You'll easy get £5.5K up here on the Aberdeen market.

V Reg 1999

Currently has 75k FSH

Good clean car

went through last MOT with no issues

Cream interior

Manual.

Bad points

alloys in need of attention (not that bad condition)

and the ovbious stone chips to the bonnet.

every where else 100%

ideas on what it will fetch ?

As i always say about mine which is of similar age and condition to yours. Its not worth what you get for it, meaning the car is far to good to sell!

At the prices they fetch now i'd rather keep mine til it dies on me, and with a Lexus thats a long way off 75k!

Will it really fetch 5.5k??

Up here... yes. Credit crunch hasn't bit and plenty oil money around.

As i always say about mine which is of similar age and condition to yours. Its not worth what you get for it, meaning the car is far to good to sell!

At the prices they fetch now i'd rather keep mine til it dies on me, and with a Lexus thats a long way off 75k!

Will it really fetch 5.5k??

Well that isn't actually too bad considering age/miles. So what do the late IS200's go for, say an '05 plate with low miles?

I'm sure i've seen 2000/01 cars go for around £3.5k mark with similar mileage.

Thtas why i was surprised Saraj!

I f someone offered me £5.5k for my 2001 i must admit i'd be tempted, only because i could go buy another the same pocket about £2.5k and fit a S/C!! :)

if I was offered 5.5 for my 2000 with 73k on i'd snatch their hand off, its not gonna be S with cream interior, anyway...

i'd say £3.5k

Think we need a reality check. I have a 2005 fiesta 1.4 tdci. I can sell it tomorrow for £4800. Lexus is an RR compared to that. I think some under pricing is around. Try feeding your car details in to www.webuyyourcar.com

5.5 are you serious??

thats weird, as if you take a look on ebay and autotrader, so you can pick up a 1999 at around 2.5 - 3.5

check this out at 5.5k

Car on autotrader

Very nice color and in 54 plate at 6k

I swapped my 2005 '55' Reg Seat Leon 1.9TDI Stylance for my Lexus. The lexus i have, was up on the forcourt for £10490 (Part exchange deal was reversed due to car not having the spec it was sold with), so thats when i decided to trade my seat in and have the lexus.

I got £250 in my pocket to swap from the Leon to my Lexus. Lexus is an 05 reg with 36431 miles on.

A Fiesta with its relatively low fuel consumption and insurance etc (and road tax) is a much more attractive proposition to many than an IS200.

I paid £4,800 for my Lex nearly a year ago, V plate with 48K miles, and I'm sure the prices have gone down a fair bit since then.

Edit - Col, I think you mean webuyanycar.com

ooops, sorry for the mistake. I'm maybe a bit defensive about "Lexus". It's cause I am totally in love with them. I love my IS200 sport along with all of the other Lexus models. A whole range of yummy machines that in my humble opinion outclass even Rolls-Royce.

If I got anyones back up, then I'm really sorry..

Col... :blush::blush::blush:

A Fiesta with its relatively low fuel consumption and insurance etc (and road tax) is a much more attractive proposition to many than an IS200.

I paid £4,800 for my Lex nearly a year ago, V plate with 48K miles, and I'm sure the prices have gone down a fair bit since then.

Edit - Col, I think you mean webuyanycar.com

thats probally why its cheap.

I can remember about two years when i missed out a black is200 for 2.5k full kit, auto, sat nav, lowered, very nice car, he had it very cheap cause he living the country the next day and needed it gone, had people coming from all over the country,

he had a vehicle check which showed it clear, but when i did a check on RAC it came back as accident write off, spoke to rac and there said it was written of many years ago.

just goes to show how careful you have to. i was very close in buying extremely, but i would never drive a written off car, even if it is repaired and inspected. not for me

I imagine the first hasn't had the belts etc done either, its still suprising how many people still don't know they need doin at 60k and not 100k, hence selling at 98k on the clock lol

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links