Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On A Break From The Club

Guest inicol63

Glad to see some members still have their logical heads on despite the insults/gossip/chinese whispers.

As I seem to the one who's head you want on a plate I thought I'd give you a few facts to ponder over prior to my going to the guillotine

Fact: No-one was banned

Fact: 3 members were suspended not 2 members

Fact: 3 members were suspended for persistently breaking club T&C's

Fact: The decision to suspend the 3 members has the full support of all moderators/admin who have been present on the forum during today (Saturday)

Fact: The suspensions had nothing to do with anyones personal feelings

Fact: The suspensions of Warren & Andrew were not connected to SPC

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I never submitted that thread !

doesnt mater if you did or not. somebody else would have so dont worry about it. its the certain mods that are the problem not the thread itself.

Glad to see some members still have their logical heads on despite the insults/gossip/chinese whispers.

As I seem to the one who's head you want on a plate I thought I'd give you a few facts to ponder over prior to my going to the guillotine

Fact: No-one was banned

Fact: 3 members were not 2 members

Fact: The decision to suspend the 3 members has the full support of all moderators/admin who have been present on the forum during today (Saturday)

Fact: The suspensions had nothing to do with anyones personal feelings

Fact: The suspensions of Warren & Andrew were not connected to SPC

I find what you say about Wozza and Rabster persistently breaking club T&C's hard to believe.

And if it was not connected to SPC would you like to explain to the members who were banned, sorry suspended what they have done wrong. Are you not supposed to give out warning first then get suspended after you have got some % of warnings under your name.

And you are also saying that this has the full backing of Steve & Colin. If this is the case why have they not posted to tell their members.

I'm shocked by this, can't believe this has started all over again..........however, I have absolutely no idea what happened this time so I'll keep my nose out of it and just spectate for now........ :unsure:

Sorry but I find it very very hard to believe/understand that Wozza and Rabster (who was the third ?) have been persistently breaking club T's & C's, considering I don't think I've seen them break them once. ok, sure there might be things posted that I don't see because they've been deleted, but then again, considering how much they help other people in the club, doesn't that count for something ?

That's the thing here, these are respected members of the club, not people who the vast majority would see as, say trouble-makers. Of course I agree that the rules need to apply to everyone, but like most people here I am having an extremely hard time undertanding what they can have possibly done to deserve a one-month suspension, given how they normally behave on the forum.

I have seen postings from a very small number of other members which were extremely rude in the past yet no similar action was taken against them (since they carried on posting afterwards). I can't imagine that Wozza/Rabster did anything as bad.

So has the members that were suspended, been told where they broke the T&C and how many times.

Before they got suspended or was it just an instant ban so they could not reply to all that is going on.

If a member was persistently breaking club T&C's they would have got warnings not just an instant suspension.

So has the members that were suspended, been told where they broke the T&C and how many times.

Before they got suspended or was it just an instant ban so they could not reply to all that is going on.

If a member was persistently breaking club T&C's they would have got warnings not just an instant suspension.

When I have been a moderator on various forums, we had policies that made sure a member knew exactly why any particular action had been taken against them, through quoting back to them the postings that resulted in said action being taken, and explaining exactly what it was about them that was wrong. That email sent back to that member was visible to other mods/admins so they could see what had happened, and if necessary they were free to disagree with the action taken.

I certainly hope that something similar has happened in these cases.

who was the 3rd? :ohmy:

who was the 3rd? :ohmy:

It could only be Lexlover ( SPC )

Well IMHO it better had been him cause he/they certainly were breaking T&C's. Pity it took 6+ months for the mods to do it though. Especially after the mods stood up for Lexlover when he broke T&C's before

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links