Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Helpppppp

Hello....

ich have by this front splitter

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewIt...em=360152447775

my problem is that i need paper for the splitter for the german tüv!

have some this splitter?Can someone say who produced this splitter....i need informations!

I hope someone can help!

byeeeeee

I dont think this will have the Tuv you are wanting, the genuine TRD will im sure :D

i dont like fiberglass its not good after all the faffing about and labour getting it to fit right and getting it painted right you would have been cheaper getting the real deal.

As has been said, the TRD spoilers do indeed have TUV certification. As well as the paperwork there's even a little sticker to put on them with the TUV details.

do they...ive never seen that

ive seen the sticker with the P/N, when my kit was fitted i tried to get TUV info for the German peeps, this was back in 2000...so i assume someone from TMME may have paid to have the kits certified

have you got a scan of the TUV certification, as it would be usefull

As has been said, the TRD spoilers do indeed have TUV certification. As well as the paperwork there's even a little sticker to put on them with the TUV details.

do they...ive never seen that

ive seen the sticker with the P/N, when my kit was fitted i tried to get TUV info for the German peeps, this was back in 2000...so i assume someone from TMME may have paid to have the kits certified

have you got a scan of the TUV certification, as it would be usefull

I thought that the sticker (part number, where it was made, material type) was part of the TUV process though I might have got that wrong.

Yes, my front and rear TRD lips came with TUV certificates. I will scan them and post them up somewhere. I don't have the side skirts so can't help with those.

I also have the TUV papers for the TTE lowering springs, if you want those too.

the TRD papers did not give it TuV certification., i know the TTE rear lips came with certification

the TTE spring certs are available on the TTE website

TUV has no issues with anything made in Fibreglass, i had a fibreglass kit from the US certified(for someone else), but the cost is generally not worth it

the certificate would look something like this, although they can be smaller.....or plain white

tuv-3.jpg

this is for a capacitor

yes for a body kit it would have to include material specifications, on average a cost for single item certification costs around Euro 1000

in the case i had dealings with, the kit was fitted to the car, and the car had to be driven around a test track to ensure it didnt flex/fall off, a small portion was heated to ensure it didnt catch fire, only when all the tests are done was the cert issued and the details placed on the cars paperwork

if you want email me the certs and i will place them on the forum....somewhere

the TRD papers did not give it TuV certification.

So what are the several-page-long TUV documents if not part of TUV certification then ?

i dont know ive not seen them, you said you was scanning them...if its says TUV and has all the jargon in german, then there TUV, and ive not seen them before...hence "the TRD papers did not give it TUV certification"

which means that TMME or even TGB must have got certification for the TRD kits so they could sell them on the mainland, but circa 2003ish they had not.

it should say who the client is for the TUV certification on the paperwork.

i wonder if they have managed to also get certification for the rear spoilers

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links