Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

On The Road ...again

At last me and the IS are together again after I sold my black IS 200 Sport in November.

I only had the car a matter of months and as the recession began to bite and me losing my job I had no other option other than

to sell the car and gutted as I was to see the car go, it was a luxury I could not really afford or justify at the time.

2n011c9.jpg

In to the new year and new opportunities arose and I started work again in a job that will provide long term employment and a regular wage, so I began to save for another IS 200 Sport.

I worked on a budget of spending no more than 5k having forked out silly money last year for the previous car.

After looking in all the usual places I found this...

1zh1wqx.jpg

Overall,I'm delighted with the car, and the modding has begun with a set of 6k HIDs, a new rear spoiler ready to be painted and fitted and a whole load of other ideas that I want to do with this car.

However there a few things that need to be sorted to get it back to

pristine condition such as the alloys getting refurbed and the usual paint chips cleared up, also on both rear doors it looks as though

someone has set about the window surround with a blunt object and caused a bit of damage as you can see in the pics.

3004huu.jpg

ivlndh.jpg

Is it possible to replace these parts individually or would this require two new rear doors?

Anyway great to be back on the best Lexus site on the web

Cheers Gord. I'm going to be picking a lot of peoples brains for more info in the coming months. I've had loads of great advice in the past about the IS.

I first joined the LOC in 03 when I got a new Plat Ice Sport.

It lasted just over a year and was written off after a bad accident that I was lucky enough to walk away from,anyway thanks again for the welcome.

Cheers Gord. I'm going to be picking a lot of peoples brains for more info in the coming months. I've had loads of great advice in the past about the IS.

I first joined the LOC in 03 when I got a new Plat Ice Sport.

It lasted just over a year and was written off after a bad accident that I was lucky enough to walk away from,anyway thanks again for the welcome.

Well back in 03 i have new plat ice sport with styling kit :D joined LOC year later :D anything you wanting to know just ask, we have lots of members on now that can help you with most things mate :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links