Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Here From The States

hey, whats up.

Im new here and from the states. I wish i was in europe tho. My rides pretty much stock except for: Lsportline springs, PLP radiator cover, JDM altezza antenna (which u all get with the car i think), blue calipers, and lexus black pearl emblems.

Hey, if theres any thing you guys might want to trade off of the US spec IS300, im am open for idea's. Just let me know. Maybe trade my yellow fogs for the clear?

Oh and im in the process of getting the JDM/Euro spec stock bumper from Jamaica, but if anyone has one for sale, let me know. Reason i want your guys stock bumper is because i want the TRD lip with sideskirts. Only a few have it in the US but i want to be one of the first to have it with out adding extra fibeglass on to the LIP, b/c its too short for the US bumper.

DSC00842.JPG

Hey ADVANCE,

Welcome to the club.

nice motor...

Did you tint those front windows as well?

Looking for a trade....

I'll gladly trade your 3L engine (if it's manual B) )

:lol: :lol:

Hey ADVANCE,

Welcome to the club.

nice motor...

Did you tint those front windows as well?

Looking for a trade....

I'll gladly trade your 3L engine (if it's manual  B)  )

:lol: :lol:

thanks!

Yes, i did have the front windows tinted too. They are 20% all around. Im not sure what the rule is in Europe but in the US they are pretty lenient about window tinting.

:D the engine is 3L with the maunal transmission, but its about the only thing better on my car then yours. And dont you guys have the option of getting the 3L? I think the shipping cost would be outragous if we traded engings! lol :lol: but r u up for yellow fog lights?? B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links