Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

This is just to say thanks to Lexus Bristol for the lovely clean car I got back after I took advantage of their free Oil change and Safety check offer today. Nice pleasant time. Just got a bit of shopping at nearby Sainsbury store while waiting, had a chat at the showroom and got a nice clean car, with nice clean oil, back.

Thanks everyone at Lexus....and , yes, they ARE reliable! So another few years yet!

Chris.

Hi Chris

Oddly enough, I was there today too, having my LS serviced (and new Battery, as per other thread).

Nice coffee too.

I am also going to need four new tyres, but nice as they are I'm afraid I wasn't going to use Lexus for that. Good price from BITS up the road, but at £106 per corner it's still going to mount up to quite a sum.

Chris

free Oil change and Safety check

whats that about? Free is my favourite word - after 'moist'.

They sent out an offers thing to existing customers-I guess - with various tempters, most involving money (but costed jobs etc) PLUS a free Oil and filter change and safety check (and wash!). Seems to me they've cut service costs a bit but don't quote me!

Still think thats a great colour for the LS400 B)

I think Monsieur Skeleton should slightly change the colour of his 'signature' so it matches his car better.

Well I WOULD, but the "Renaissance Red" colour on the choices refuses to change my sig! Will Man United (yeah!!!) red suffice?

(And shouldn't YOUR sig be multi-coloured, as Jellybeans come in several shades/tastes?) :whistling:

Just polished the car.....so won't need to wash it for ages.......

Off to pick MORE strawberries from our patch.

Pleased to hear they gave you good service Chris, I have used them for the last few years but have just had my LS fully serviced, new water pump (nothing wrong with the old one but just done for piece of mind) timing belt and front brake pads at Toyota World in Bristol who also service my Supra, way cheaper than Lexus and the mechanic was ex Lexus.

Still you can't go wrong with a free oil change!

Looking nince btw.

Still think thats a great colour for the LS400 B)

I think Monsieur Skeleton should slightly change the colour of his 'signature' so it matches his car better.

Well I WOULD, but the "Renaissance Red" colour on the choices refuses to change my sig! Will Man United (yeah!!!) red suffice?

(And shouldn't YOUR sig be multi-coloured, as Jellybeans come in several shades/tastes?) :whistling:

Just polished the car.....so won't need to wash it for ages.......

Off to pick MORE strawberries from our patch.

Hope you have a safety rail to hold as you pick your strawberries, just released by the health & safety executive as someone triped last year while on a pick your own field, My tip is sneak up & pick them at night so less chance of being spotted.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links