Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Staffordshire

Hi everyone,

not sure if anyone goes to Lexus Staffordshire (T G Holdcroft) but the salesman Rob Jutrzenka was recently very seriously injured in a car accident in his IS200, I believe. I thought it would be nice (especially if any of you go there) to send our regards to him. I know he is now out of hospital but is out of action for quite some time. Apparently a wooden post went through his chest. i was told that all airbags were deployed which saved even more gruesome injuries...

Shaffiq

He doing fine now thankgoodness as I work with him. I've seen the IS200 he was driving at the time and thankfully with the safety features that are built into the car he survived

Question - Where did you here of the accident ?

Nice one is it the bronze one ?

I believe there are some photos of the IS200 somewhere at work if I can get hold of them I'll post them on the site

No Mitch that was Phil,

We know he's on the mend and as a get well gesture from all of us at work we've managed to get a signed Man Utd Shirt cause he\s a keen fan.

From what we have been told :~

He was on his way home to Stockport from work heading up the A34 when he reached a small series of bends.

He was apparently negoiating these bends when the accident happened, seems there was cow poo and mud on the road which caused the rear of the car to slide.

The car spun backwards into a tree, which catapaulted the car through a fence (thus the wooden post injury).The car also sustained extensive damage to the drivers side and roof which may relate to the car also rolling at some point

Nice one is it the bronze one ?

Yes mate, it's the bronze one. I paid the deposit on the 29th May but still don't know when I'm going to take delivery :yawn: Talked to Justin yesterday and he said he'd call me today in the morning to give me a final delivery date but as yet nothing...

Say hi to Phil- he was the guy that showed me round the car when I went up- what a nice chap.

S

Chris,

could you find out what's happening with my car please? There was a problem with the cd player and as I mentioned Justin said he'd call this morning but hasn't. I don't want to keep calling and bugging but wanna get it here asap! :sad:

I believe Justin is in the process of sorting your car out but as you can imagine with Rob being off Justin is very busy doing his own work plus Rob's. He'll contact you asap

sheesh.........glad to here hes doing fine now, pass on the clubs wishes please chris.

Seems the fence post entered the windscreen drivers side lower corner, snapped the steering wheel, went through Rob's upper left chest area and ended up embedded in the rear seat :yack:

you mean you aint gonna have it for a blast at Coombe in the Jap fest?? b@mmer... :angry:

Hope your salesman continues his speedy recovery. That sounds like £22k out of his budget so He'll want to be ramping his sales figues up soon! Bet he's looking forward to coming back to that obligatory written warning... :ohmy:

My thoughts go with him. Sounds like a he had *** on his side, Dude!

Loz :zee:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links