Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

95 Ron Mixed With 97 Ron Petrol

Just pulled into petrol station and they've ran out of 95 ron petrol, so had no choice but to use 97 ron. The thing is, i still have 1/3 of 95 ron petrol left in the tank before i filled her up above 2/3 of 97 ron petrol. There shouldn't be any harm, but i'm guessing im not getting the best of the 97 ron petrol, am i correct?

Shouldn't worry about it - they're all exceeding what it's expecting so your car will just be adjusting to the new fuel as you go back to standard fuel :)

It'll probably be grateful you're treating it to the expensive stuff :lol:

Well, mine is spoilt rotten as I only ever run it on 97RON BP Ultimate and very ocassionally on Shell V Power. There is a video on Youtube about V Power which looked good. I tend to believe a guy with a German accent when he talks about the cleaning properties of petrol.

Mixing the two RON's doesn't make a difference though.

So would the petrol become 96 RON? lol. Treat my car?? never! Straight after filling her up, i went and bought £40 worth of Meguers car shampoo, window cleaner, interior cleaner, trim cleaner and some shammy leathers.

Guess what i'm doing at the weekend?....wrong! I'll be taking my monitor apart to get the 2 thunderbugs out of my screen! Last monitor i had was a LG 17" and by the time i cleaned out the "bugs", i ended up with a line running vertically across the whole screen. So this 20" LCD could well end up in the same skip as the last one by the time i finished with it. They're not small ones i can ignore, each dead ones takes up like 6 pixels of my screen! When i see "steves" avator with the bug running about, thats what it was doing for 20 minutes before it decided to die inside my screen!

Just pulled into petrol station and they've ran out of 95 ron petrol, so had no choice but to use 97 ron. The thing is, i still have 1/3 of 95 ron petrol left in the tank before i filled her up above 2/3 of 97 ron petrol. There shouldn't be any harm, but i'm guessing im not getting the best of the 97 ron petrol, am i correct?

NO HARM WHATSOEVER MATE ........... DONT WORRY

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links