Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Finally There, I Think

:shutit: well its been a while from my last message. but shes finally done , i hope.full respray on sun night ,just finishin her off. mot tomorrow , v.i.c check fri ......on the road sat ........its sittin costin mye 1900 all in . on a wplate with 60k .hopin not bad....stunnin car and hopin to keep it . private plate . a set off 19s and drop it to the deck . i will post pics soon ....

:shutit: well its been a while from my last message. but shes finally done , i hope.full respray on sun night ,just finishin her off. mot tomorrow , v.i.c check fri ......on the road sat ........its sittin costin mye 1900 all in . on a wplate with 60k .hopin not bad....stunnin car and hopin to keep it . private plate . a set off 19s and drop it to the deck . i will post pics soon ....

what colour was the car ???? blue is the best colour

what colour was the car ???? Green is the best colour

Corrected your mistake

what colour was the car ???? Green is the best colour

Corrected your mistake

green is the ugliest colour in the is range

Nice one mate, sounds good, what was the damage?

bring back to original topic, colours are on the other thread!!!! grrrr lol

well said dino :)

:shutit: should have zipped it . girlfriend put the rear window down and it aint goin back up . theres power to the switch but bugger all is happennin . mot at 4 ........hopefully she will pass.

how was the MOT? Pics would be good, always nice to see a freshly painted motor!

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/cmnck06/old.jpg heres a before pick , what you cant see from this angle is the n/s wings is destroyed and the wheel bent back also the roof damaged between the sunroof and windscreen.not bad i thought for 700 quid

http://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii73/cmnck06/newpaint.jpg mstill to paint the wheels. thinkin charcoal grey . tint the windows and lower her 50mm. total cost to get her here nt includin the 700 ,1200 quid. so i am lookin at 1900 all in

parts breakdown

n/s doors 150 4 tyres 150

n/s wing(damaged ) 25 mot 60

n/s headlamp 40 tax 105

bumper 40 vic 50

grill 20 windscreen sare yin , my fault 170

bonnet 70

os wing damaged 85

os headlamp 103

os strut assembly 40

os track rod end 50

vectra side skirts 20

paint 450

puttin it down like that my calculations are well off totallin 2320 . better off buyin a straight one .........i will keep this one quite from the girlfriend

thanks needin some newb help though , i have a few questions,,,,,,

1. drivin along and every so often the car beeps.?

2. trc and abs light flashin , i have read this is a fault code . any joy? and where would i plug a reader into as i have an et50 reader i bought from mac tools.

3.link to trader for timing belt?

4.heated mirrors are constantly on , doesnt seem to be a switch visible?

newb through and through , god i was an old hand on the fto oc........sorry for all the questions , its all new

2. trc and abs light flashin , i have read this is a fault code . any joy? and where would i plug a reader into as i have an et50 reader i bought from mac tools.

newb through and through , god i was an old hand on the fto oc........sorry for all the questions , its all new

come to my work or phone and get colin the parts man to order the stuff in then just come pic it up

all oe stuff

timing belt £26..

tensioner £48

idler £52

all plus vat

to be honest look on eBay and see if you can get better deal.

look up this boy he does all the oe stuff too eBay shop........................... japartsltd

4. Same switch as the heated rear screen - in the middle of the left hand dial

OBD plug is to the right hand side at the top of the drivers footwell. Diag codes are on a sticky somewhere here.

The beep could be a problem with power getting to the alarm system as the car beeps like that when the Battery is disconnected.

Some transformation ur car has had :)

i had one of those!!!good times!!took the xr3i engine out and in went a zvh out one of the cars my mate rolled!!bloody fast ment to be putting out approx 260bhp got offerd silly money sold it and bought a mr2.good fun for the summer.

zvh out off wot bud? excuse my ignorance,i was thinkin somethin meantal at one time. the xr is mine not really in a rush as summer is buy now.........bein a previous fto owner . i was thinkin V6, i know an old hand with too much time on his hands and cheap ....

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links