Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Elegant Sports Version Fitted

eli47

hey boys and girls(any?)

finally got the authentic toyota kit fitted and like to share some pictures with you.

i know it's pretty common in the uk but i think it matches the IS just perfectly.

comments are welcome B)

loc10.jpg

loc3.jpg

loc1.jpg

loc2.jpg

loc9.jpg

loc4.jpg

loc5.jpg

loc6.jpg

loc8.jpg

loc7.jpg

cheers - elias

the trd kit looks amazing on the is your car looks stunning mate loving the wheels!!!!you anymore plans for it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Tidy!

Why do people persist in referring to the factory kits as TRD?

This is the ONLY TRD kit. Elegant Sports & Neo Customize Sports (aka Legana) kits are genuine Toyota/Lexus accessories

list_altezza-f.jpglist_altezza-r.jpg

Thats my whinge of the day of the the way ;)

Very Nice & said by a Girl :winky:

car looks superb mate, im hoping to do similar with mine! mind if i ask where you got the parts from? trd? and prices? :whistling:

you can get the kit from toyota or lexus mate.

Thanks for all your comments guys!

Currently no new mods are planned since i just bought a new set of tyres but you never know whats gonna happen tomorrow ;)

I still like the flat oem spoiler with the integrated brake light but at the moment iam happy with my little TTE one.

to answer your questions

very nice... could you tell me how you lowered your car...i.e springs or what.... i know im pestering people bout this but i rely want the car to sit nice and level....

Got the TTE (Bilstein) adjustable Suspension. I'm quite happy with it altough i took some time to find the right settings.

what wheels are those?

Those are 18" BBS. I think they were Dealer option at least in Germany.

According to the BBS Site they are called "RX"

So long!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links