Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Parking Dynamics Pd1 No Holes Parking Sensors

There was a member who had a thread about fitting these to a GS, but don't think he's got around to fitting them yet.

I think they do work, but are different to ultrasonic parking sensors in that they only detect objects when moving (which isn't the biggest issue)

There was a member who had a thread about fitting these to a GS, but don't think he's got around to fitting them yet.

I think they do work, but are different to ultrasonic parking sensors in that they only detect objects when moving (which isn't the biggest issue)

ahh i should have searched first!

thanks buddy, now just trying to think of the negatives of not having them bleep when not moving..surely its better because you dont have that annoying bleeping when youre not moving?

thanks buddy, now just trying to think of the negatives of not having them bleep when not moving..surely its better because you dont have that annoying bleeping when youre not moving?

Is this for your rear bumper only? or for the front and back?

I guess there isn't really a downside, unless you put the car in reverse and there's something right behind you - won't warn you of it straight away but it's such an unusual situation that I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue.........

I'm actually a bit weird and I think cars look better now with parking sensors on them anyway :shutit: :unsure:

Is this for your rear bumper only? or for the front and back?

can get it for both front and back...

also i saw one on the net yesterday which has a "memory" function, so it bleeps when you are not moving also..

hmmm thats a debatable one...

each to their own i guess lol!

I'm pretty sure I'm on my own with that one, but I've got so used to seeing them that if I see car without them now it looks a bit weird.......

I'm actually a bit weird and I think cars look better now with parking sensors on them anyway :shutit: :unsure:

That's interesting. There used to be a guy in my office who had what I could only describe as a mild phobia about parking sensors. Bit of bummer for him really as the things are becoming more and more common these days.

He never gave a particularly convincing explanation for his fear, but he thought it might be because they looked a bit like small hidden cameras. Make of that what you will.

Needless to say, everyone thought he was weird.

• 5 weeks later...
I was looking at fitting parking sensors to my is250 and came across http://www.parkingdynamics.co.uk/ and their PD1 which is like a strip which you mount behind the bumper, which means no holes and full coverage.

Has anyone got any experience of this? Too good to be true?

Thanks in advance

did you end up getting these

I was looking at fitting parking sensors to my is250 and came across http://www.parkingdynamics.co.uk/ and their PD1 which is like a strip which you mount behind the bumper, which means no holes and full coverage.

Has anyone got any experience of this? Too good to be true?

Thanks in advance

did you end up getting these

no i haven't yet but still considering lol! I'm just thinking that the camera is enough for now, gonna get a new car in around 6 months anyway...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links