Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Get Low-low

Dave1986

Got my Coilovers fitted on sunday, way too low tho, my underbody brace scuds everything.

It's getting its steering etc alinged tomorow afternoon so im gonna get it raised a bit too

Makes so much difference and its much stiffer, an awesone ride. I'd recommend them to anyone after a set :D

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00872.jpg

DSC00874.jpg

DSC00877.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

cans of diet coke in fife look in severe danger mate lol, looks awesome, bet it flies round bends now, i'm getting some soon but just spent £600 on brakes, ebc drilled/grooved discs f/r and ebc yellow pads f/r and do luck hoses f/r and fluid change/fitting.

WOW! Looks great. which brand/make coilovers and who fitted them?

As Asi said mate there HSD's ordered them through driftworks, me and my mate fitted them ourselves on sunday, took around 4 hours, thats including a lot of farting about and coffee breaks, than we had to adjust them at the rear, should be a little bit higher after tomorow, ill post some pics up when it had its alingment etc done

Whats driveshaft rumble? I got it raised slightly yesterday while getting the alingnment and stuff done and its much better :) Im gonna soften it up a bit tonight as its too stiff for the roads up here.

Does any1 have a diagram with a list of part names for the front steering/suspension area behind the wheel? Iv ripped a big bush apart and i dont know what its called to order a new one. It looks like theres a small sleeve around it so im hoping i can just replace the bush and not have to get a whole arm too.

Cheers

Dave

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links