Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Detango

lexus stereo

I maybe getting my angel eyes fitted this afternoon,i may get the guy who's gonna do it for me to take out the orange piece in the headlamp,my concern is the bulb,can i just change it to a clear bulb?and where can i get these bulbs from,i mean do places like halfrauds sell them,thanks again...

Man i reaLLY don't know,i'm gonna be there when they're doin it and i'll see then,if it's too much hassle/grief im gonna leave thed orange piece in

nope no need to add anything and its not a hassle you just remove and throw away!all you need to get is an orange bulb.

Ok,i watched them,as Ormi said just throw away the orange bit.The angels are really neat even though i didn't do the spraying of the internals,i would recommend getting them fitted,sorry no pics not really sure how to post them yet.Tommorrow goin to Halfrauds for the silver indicator bulbs..

Lexus Stereo..

Have you got any pics please? (as their are sum angel eyes with a glass protective shield round them)

Did they supply you with the angel eyes and fit them in the headlights? Cost?

i have got some fitted in the IS, but i have a spare set of headlights that i am going to paint and put some Angel Eyes is, was going to buy a set from Advanced Automotive Concepts (AAC) over in the US and get them shipped over, they are a good quality ones with lifetime warrenty on them.

I see you got the ones with the clear casing around the angel eye..

can you also take a daytime pic of the front end of the car and one of the headlights, just curious to see how they look when off, how big the clear casing looks compared to the ones that AAC are supplying which are fitted to mine.

will take a pic of mine over the weekend and post it..

• 2 weeks later...

I had a go with these 250461456965 as i was on a tight budget, fair bulky dont no what others are like,id say you need to be confident diy to do this but it is fairly straight fwd after a few mins they get very bright, really struggled to take a pic of them what you think?

c.jpg

b.jpg

a.jpg

thanks for the photos, looks a clean job on the install..

the angel eyes are fairly bulky themselves but are bright indeed, will get a pic of mine up on the weekend..

what bulbs have you got installed in the highbeam? i like the blue-ish look on them..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links