Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tyres

Go with a decent brand of tyre, such as Toyo T1R, Falken FK452 or Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymetrics.

Cheap tyres= poor grip/lots of tyre noise in my experience.

wouldn't trust arrowspeed t100's on a wheel barrow, nevermind a car, especially is200. I take it you mean the t100's from kwik fit, 4 for about £100.00 or something. Useless in the dry, lethal in the wet. Really mate for your own safety and others don't buy these otherwise you will be in a ditch first time it rains. Use bridgestone potenza re050 for about 100.00 each, any tyre around that price are ok for 215/45/17,

ive just bought a pair of Falken 452 which i will get put on friday. It cost me £166 all inclusive. Not sure if theres any other places cheaper but if you go to Autotrader and register your email account they will give you a £5 off voucher

click the link below

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/CARS/partsacce..._care_guide.jsp

otherwise if you do buy from Blackcircles when you get to choose which garage to fit your tyres try looking for their website online as i was able to get 3% off or £5 off voucher. every little helps... ps i was tempted to get the Toyo T1R but went for the Falkens 452 as it was well regarded from the folks here :)

interesting, i am about to go for some tyres in few weeks and was looking at set of uniroyal rainsport 2, anyone tried them,, i have mitchlen pilot sport 2 on at mo and are great but to expensive this time round as im on super tight budget

For the money go for the Falken 452`s great tyre..

good tyres

I always use www.tyretraders.com they are the best service and prices in the Uk delivered to your door.

Go for Goodyear F1 eagles they are the best tyre.

Yep I m a happy bunny with the Falken 452's, now been on the back of my S/C for a good time....supplied and fitted at home by event tyres of course.

I still have the good old 'Lexus' 9000's on the front, but will get more Falkens when they expire, the tyres are a different size on each axle on my car, so I can't do swoppies !

Yep I m a happy bunny with the Falken 452's, now been on the back of my S/C for a good time....supplied and fitted at home by event tyres of course.

I still have the good old 'Lexus' 9000's on the front, but will get more Falkens when they expire, the tyres are a different size on each axle on my car, so I can't do swoppies !

try bridgestone tyres the RE050 or the dunlop sp9000 sport they are tried and teseted fantastic tyres

dunlop sp9000 sport they are tried and teseted fantastic tyres

If you want to use the Dunlop SP9000's make sure you get the Lexus specific ones (they have a stiffer sidewall which suit the IS200 and the Lexus ones should be maked as SP9000L). Also the SP9000L's are made in Japan where as the normal SP9000's are made in Germany. The normal SP9000's don't suit the IS200.

And I thought Dunlop stopped making the SP9000L's (Lexus specific ones) years ago?

just fitted the Falkens 452 to my front and it feels much better but hard to explain it. The guy said my rear tyres are hitting the limit and probably has 1 month left in them and was wondering should i get another set of Falkens or try Toyo T1R for my Rear?

what you think folks? or should you have the same set of tyres for all 4 wheels?

If you are happy with the Falkens on the front then why not get Falkens on the back?

Personally, I like to have the same make of tyres fitted to all four corners of my car.

im like that too but just wondering if the other folks have mixed tyres for the front and rear :) also i like the look of the Toyo T1R (from the photos) hehe

dunlop sp9000 sport they are tried and teseted fantastic tyres

If you want to use the Dunlop SP9000's make sure you get the Lexus specific ones (they have a stiffer sidewall which suit the IS200 and the Lexus ones should be maked as SP9000L). Also the SP9000L's are made in Japan where as the normal SP9000's are made in Germany. The normal SP9000's don't suit the IS200.

And I thought Dunlop stopped making the SP9000L's (Lexus specific ones) years ago?

They did, they are the Sport Maxx, not found any specific versions for a Lexus though :-(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links