Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gs300 275/35/19?

extream

don't know the offset but they are 19' DRIFZ. My car is GS300 mk2 1998, no mods done. desperatly need new rear tyres, and previous were 265/30/19 so this time i want to go higher and wider up to 275/35/19. Thanks

19*9.5 thats all i can find :(

As monster-mat says, we need the offset to know how far the wheels stick out in the arches. That will dictate how much clearance you have and what other sizes you can get away with.

can u find DRIFZ wheels offset. rear wheels size 19*9.5. Black spokes aluminium 'shelf'

It is unlikely that will help. When you order the wheels, you would have to order the right offset as it will be different for different cars. The offset is normally stamped on the rear face of the wheel somewhere.

Looking at the options for 19" Driftz he would most likely have to have 19x9.5" ET35 on the rear http://www.rimstock.co.uk/rimstockuk/wheelrange.php

extream here's a handy guide to compare tyre sizes etc http://www.rims-n-tires.com/rt_specs.jsp

275/35 & going to be about 5% larger in OD than your OE size. 265/30 is pretty much bang on.

265/30/19 is what i had untill now on my GS (check my picture). However i want to go little bit higher as i'm sich of them super low tyres, so thought 275/35/19 would be ideal if they fit in the arches.

e910> Thanks and yes, thats what i got FRONT- 8.5*19 offset e+35/45, BACK 9.5*19 offset 35/45 , and i'v removed them wheels of my previous Mitsubishi GTO. so for those who said can't help me without offset... maybe now it will be easier for you. will 275/35/19 fit on the back? THANKS

e910> Thanks and yes, thats what i got FRONT- 8.5*19 offset e+35/45, BACK 9.5*19 offset 35/45 , and i'v removed them wheels of my previous Mitsubishi GTO. so for those who said can't help me without offset... maybe now it will be easier for you. will 275/35/19 fit on the back? THANKS

Well, are they an offset of 35 or 45??

Having a quick play around with that calculator & assuming you have 35 offset (& I've got the OE rim/tyre right) they should fit. Only issue may be they might scrub on the guards if its lowered. You could always just go 265/35 to avoid any issues.

27535r19.png

Having a quick play around with that calculator & assuming you have 35 offset (& I've got the OE rim/tyre right) they should fit. Only issue may be they might scrub on the guards if its lowered. You could always just go 265/35 to avoid any issues.

27535r19.png

I'm confused. What is the point of comparing to original spec wheels. You need to compare what he has now (hence needing the offset - not just guessing), with the clearance he has now, to know if the difference between what he has now and what he wants to get will clear or not. i.e. If he can only get a fag paper between the tyre and arch lip now, his plans will fail, regardless of offset in fact.

it would be best safest to stck with 265, but wanted 275 just to protect edges of the wheels. Will deffinetly go with 35 instead 30 as i am sich of hard drive. Will let u know what is the wides and highes u can go as i am going down the garage tommorow. Many thanks for those who tried to help ;)

it would be best safest to stck with 265, but wanted 275 just to protect edges of the wheels. Will deffinetly go with 35 instead 30 as i am sich of hard drive. Will let u know what is the wides and highes u can go as i am going down the garage tommorow. Many thanks for those who tried to help ;)

Best of luck with whichever combination that you decide to go for. 275 will not, however, give you rim protection. Rim protection is really dependant on whether you have the "extra little bit of rubber" that protrudes from the sidewall of your tyre.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links