Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nintendo Wii Installed In Sc430

aquanuke

Got a wii as a as gift and had this kickin' around for months, so bunged it in the car. The wii I installed in the glove box, sensor bar on left dash and invertor in the centre console. Although after an hour the invertor gets too hot there and shuts down. So will move it to under the seat.

Sorry couldnt record it well with too much screen glare from camera, the picture on screen is very good. Sorry couldnt be bothered to edit video so its a bit long, just skip past the boring bits.

Oh yep I know the wii sucks, like I said I got it free :crying:

Hi,

Nice job but why are you using an invertor?

The power requirements of the Wii is 12 volts DC 3.7A therefore you can run it direct from the car's 12V supply, at the moment you are converting via the invertor from 12 volts DC to 240 volts AC and then back to 12v DC wasting conversion power in both stages.

It would be more efficient to run it directly off the cars 12v system directly using a suitable fused lead.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links