Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Only Went And Done It...

and am very happy with it... stunning colour (tyrian grey, mellow white) and full of the gadgets I liked in my 57 250 se-l plus more!

the drive is not sluggish like the specs made it sound, in fact very close to the is250.

roof down the car comes into its own... no need for a wind deflector, well engineered and very fast on the drop top. sound quality is better than the previous mark levinson and adjusts to top down so no loss of bass. with the usb port it controls the ipod from the screen and steering wheel.

best of all - no lock out from any functions when in motion. my passenger can dial numbers and put in sat nav instructions whilst on the move (of course I wouldn't dream of doing so when driving :whistling: )

anyway... i'll post some pics soon. if anyone else is thinking of buying one and has any questions let me know.

Kit

Nice one mate, congratulations - did you get a decent deal in the end?

The mellow white is the only way to go with the convertible, haven't actually seen one in a colour other than silver (except the red in the promo pics) so looking forward to the pics :)

Very nice, what colour is that exactly? You said it was grey, but the first pic looks like blue and the second like black! It's either quite a funky colour, or there's something wrong with my eyes! :lol:

Need to see one of the darker colours in the flesh, I didn't really like it in silver as the rear end looks too big, it does look better in those pics I have to say.

Okay so the colour is called tyrian grey... it is in fact a purple and blue mica fleck paint which in some lights looks blue, some purple and some black (ie in the dark). not as in-your-face as the meca red but still stunning in real life.

very nice....*ill clean the drool from my keyboad now*

I took a test drive in one a couple of weeks ago, a great car. I parked it in a pub car park and several of the customers were taking pictures of it, I didn't have the heart to tell them that it was only a test drive... dreaming!

i was going to change my is300 for a A5 coupe or 325 coupe early nxt yr....this topic has just made my decision Harder!.....

... and now Nissan have brought the infinity range to the UK the G37convertible is well worth a look also. (if I'd been able to wait a few more weeks I may have gone for one of them instead)

i was going to change my is300 for a A5 coupe or 325 coupe early nxt yr....this topic has just made my decision Harder!.....

... and now Nissan have brought the infinity range to the UK the G37convertible is well worth a look also. (if I'd been able to wait a few more weeks I may have gone for one of them instead)

The G37 is not getting a fantastic press. The interior is particularly horrid. Don't have any regrets, you made the right choice!

The G37 is not getting a fantastic press. The interior is particularly horrid. Don't have any regrets, you made the right choice!

thanks for that... was wondering if I had been too hasty

That's one of the things I don't really get about infiniti - they want to be a different brand like Lexus is to Toyota, but if you sit in one it's exactly the same as a Nissan.

They're not too bad, but they don't feel particularly luxurious......

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links