Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Ls400 Stereo Lights

Hi all, im new on the forum & to LOC so please forgive me if i sound abit slow...

Iv got an LS400 all seems to be working fine its just that at night when i put my lights on i have no green illumination behind my stereo display so it makes it hard to see what radio station or cd im listening to...

Is this an easy job to do?

Is there any links i that anyone can forward to me to help?

Sorry my cars a 1997 R reg...

Hi and welcome to the LOC :D

I'm pretty sure this problem has come up before but I cannot for the life of me remember what the solution was, I know most of the problems on the earlier generation but this one eludes me.

It could be just the backlight bulbs I know some members have replaced them with LEDs.

Someone will be on here shortly who will know.

Hi all, im new on the forum & to LOC so please forgive me if i sound abit slow...

Iv got an LS400 all seems to be working fine its just that at night when i put my lights on i have no green illumination behind my stereo display so it makes it hard to see what radio station or cd im listening to...

Is this an easy job to do?

Is there any links i that anyone can forward to me to help?

Sorry my cars a 1997 R reg...

I have an illustrated pdf file on how to fix this. PM me your email and I'll send it.