Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Platinum Membership

Open to all members, except Gold Members i.e. ( committe members)

Lol - not all comittee members are Gold members though...... I am not a part of the hallowed sector! However I believe all we have to do is cough up some dosh towards getting this club off the ground and into the relms of being a real car club, not just an internet forum! I am sure as soon as full details of what you need to do - who to send the cheque to, made payable to etc...... then there will be more than 2 gold members! I think we need tax disk sized stickers to put in out front screen though so fellow Team Lexus members can spot us! :smilegrin:

hold your horses everyone!

We are not excluding anyone here...

Apart from the two chairman of the club Non of the committee members are gold members....

The club is heading towards a subscription service.. you will still have your Team Lexus Forums and all as it is now.. but for subcribing members who support the club are allowed to view the discounts that we have been working hard to get. Also other benefits... we are not providing discounts in return for your money, but it is like a gesture of thanks for helping the club grow and donations help the club grow.

Websites do not grow on trees! and that goes for websites with more than 6000 pages and growing rapidly.

More news on the Gold Subscription will soon be announced.. so everyone keep calm :smilegrin: I shall let you know where and when you can subscribe if you are interested.

Thank you for listening

• 6 months later...

Oh dear, Looks like trouble u't Mill!

What are we all talking about here?? I thought I was having a bad dream. As a gold member *ducks the barrage of pointless attack* you help the club and the club helps you more back. its give and take. what is this talk of Platinum??

By the way, Gold Badges on Lexus, offically tacky!! *ducks again, real low!!*

Windscreen sticker are available but if you look in my screen at motorway speeds all you'll see are white teeth grining at your as I point to the lane on the left that you need to move into!!

Lets all just get along....

:withstupid:

Oh dear, Looks like trouble u't Mill!

What are we all talking about here?? I thought I was having a bad dream. As a gold member *ducks the barrage of pointless attack* you help the club and the club helps you more back. its give and take. what is this talk of Platinum??

By the way, Gold Badges on Lexus, offically tacky!! *ducks again, real low!!*

Windscreen sticker are available but if you look in my screen at motorway speeds all you'll see are white teeth grining at your as I point to the lane on the left that you need to move into!!

Lets all just get along....

:withstupid:

na mate if you de-badge the lexus and just put gold L emblems on front and back it looks ace. only on dark coloured cars though like mine!! i'd show you a picture of how good it looks but got no digital camera. have to get one somehow :ph34r: (had to use that little guy)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links