Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Its Completed

uzziz

thanks guys

just got it back from the dealers on friday, they did the following:

LEXUS DEALERS...

1.Replaced old bumper with a new tte bumper & new fogs

2. lip spoiler

LOCAL MECHANIC

1. Replace cambelt

2. Lowered the car using Eibach springs (30mm)

Project completed with in a week.

Criticisms

1. The lexus bodyshop operatives informed me that the rear spoiler needed to be bolted to the boot but when i checked it was self adhesive & charged me 2 hrs labour :blink:

2. I purchased two fogs but they only replaced the one :yawn:

their answer: emmmm i forgot.

3. The jet washers on the bumper are fine but the driver sides you can see part of the hole, but only visible when checked closley.

I will be writing to the head Office re the above see what they write in response.

To all you lexus owners who haven't lowered their car, it makes a considereable amount of difference in the handling at top speeds, i travelled to lake district and detoured around the uk and the car feels greater than before.

Take care all

Safe driving

Remember: Theres a time for something & theres a time for nothing but theres never a time for everything.............................................

thanks mat for fixing the link

but what was the problem i cut pasted the write link

but did not execute?

please explain thanks :iraqi-info-minister:

uzziz - you never copied the whole link mate :sad:

you copied the file name - then appended it to the www.loc.com address - so it read something like

www.loc.com.uzzizcar.jpg

which was not the true URL.

to get the true URL, (in IE) right click on the picture, and select Properties - and copy it from there ;)

'course, if you used a proper browser like Firebird - you could simply right click and "Copy Image Location" B)

The cambelt was replaced at 60k, well least it doesn't need to be replaced until 160k ;)

I also had the rear smoke clusters installed

At the moment i looking for a housing for my 7" tv screen, i have contacted a breakers yard who do have the housing at £200 and all the connections with motor, i will insert the tv screen in the housing.

Need to paint the calipers in due course prob summer, thanks to Steve for the chrome decal stickers and mouse mat.

End.................to be continued...........

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links