Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snowed Under

IZZZY

Guys,

after all the weather storm warnings - who was affected?

im based in Reading and yes i had like 4 inches of snow on my car this morning...but as i only work 5 mins away.. was not too much a struggles :-)

how you guys get on?

We've only had about 4 inches, but as the local council choose not to grit our road, my road is like a ice rink atm (I live in a small cul-de-sac with a hill out onto the main road), I decided not to even attempt to get the IS200 off the drive- I'm working from home today.

The IS200 is rubbish in the snow- RWD and wide/low profile/summer tyres are a bad combo.

We've only had about 4 inches, but as the local council choose not to grit our road, my road is like a ice rink atm (I live in a small cul-de-sac with a hill out onto the main road), I decided not to even attempt to get the IS200 off the drive- I'm working from home today.

The IS200 is rubbish in the snow- RWD and wide/low profile/summer tyres are a bad combo.

thats your problem

just a wee bit off snow up here but probs driving LS in it

ive got extremly wide low profiles on my LS which im gunna have to change as i took car out of garage stopped got out cclosed garage n went to go and just sat there nicely on drive spinning, daughter takes car out of other garage closes door and off she goes in her little corsa laughing at me as she drove off, ended up opening garage reversing in then booting it out(drives on a slight incline) then snaked it all the way to the shops n back lol mrs gets on at me telling me not to be so proud of my lex and to start taking the 4x4 instead :unsure::blush:

• 3 weeks later...

and so is the 220d its bloody awful, and the snow socks seem to be sold out everywhere i have tried...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links