Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Boot Light

I had a search for this and yes I did find an existing topic but it didn't answer my question..

Is there only 1 501bulb in the boot?? :unsure:

That's the only one I could find in the lil' plastic cage lol.. So i've replaced that with a white one I had lying around but it's still is proper dim!!

So i'm wondering why are there alot more holes present on each side of the 501 in the boot???! Has anyone done any mods regarding boot lighting? Pics would be great!

Cheers

Yep just one bulb, I've added more light to my boot. Bought two 48 LED strips off eBay so now have a 96 LED boot light which can be seen from space I believe when I open the boot at night! Lol just kidding, it's ridiculously bright though, and only took me about 20 mins to fit :)

335015596.jpg

335015628.jpg

just out of interest parthiban... where did you get the net from.. that you have attched to two hooks.. is this a grip mat or you actually can put goods under it?

That's a cargo net- you can slide stuff underneath it to stop things rolling around when driving- I've also got one, I slide my laptop bag underneath the net to stop it rolling all over when driving.

I got my net from Lexus Birmingham's eBay shop for £10.

Exactly as Kam said, it's the OEM horizontal cargo net, great for holding shopping in place :winky:

Unfortunately I got mine when I bought the car and it cost somewhere around £50 but it seems now it's a lot cheaper :)

I simply fitted a bigger watt 501 bulb. It has a bigger dome and you have to remove the cage from over it but its very bright. Will get the bulb number if anyone wants it. It does leave the bulb exposed without the cage but if anything in your boot is going to hit it and break it i dont think the cage would stop it anyway.

just out of interest parthiban... where did you get the net from.. that you have attched to two hooks.. is this a grip mat or you actually can put goods under it?

That's a cargo net- you can slide stuff underneath it to stop things rolling around when driving- I've also got one, I slide my laptop bag underneath the net to stop it rolling all over when driving.

I got my net from Lexus Birmingham's eBay shop for £10.

brilliant...i think i could do with this cargo net.. i have so many car cleaning goods flying all over the place..

mate do you have any links to the eBay lexus site?

cheers bud

• 3 weeks later...
Anybody know the part number for this cargo net? The ppl working at my local Lexus dealer are very very lazy (and apparently incompetent) and don't know what I'm on about...

Thanks!

[EDIT]

I haven't got the part no, but can't you print off this thread (as it has a picture of said cargo net) and take to your local Lexus dealer?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links