Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Makes Your Blood run cold......why?

Monster-Mat

Religion...the root of all Evil. Sorry guys but killing people or arguing for tooth fairies and Santa Claus is just plain stupid. See Inquisition, renaisance, and other historic times where people where killed for having different believes than anyone (i.e. Gallileo Gallilei) No offence to anyone I hope.

i am a muslim and i do not believe in the extremist actions like suicide bombs, killing innocent people etc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxhuEedhkYA

thanks

wahid

Mate, please don't take offence. I was not pointing finger to anyone in particular. Don't worry, christians comited horific crimes in the name of the almighty for hundred of years. Again...to believe that your own killings are in the name of god or something is just plain stupid. Religion was created by people to keep the social control and abide by their norms. I am not going to get into details (altough I could as i've studied this subject extensively) but back in the days people were stupid enough to believe and comit crimes. Nowadays, some do stupid things because some sick mind thinks that is going to make it fair. Belive me my friend (i hope i din't sound silly here) but the religion will diminish in time and you will see big changes within your lifetime.

Hi Guys,

id just like to add a couple of point being a Muslim born and having lived here all my life..

Firstly this organisation is a very very small organisation that is actually very extreme in their views and agenda which in FACT Majority of Muslims in the UK are against... so by no way should you look at them as an example of Muslims or by any way let them put hate in your heart for Muslims.

Secondly its best to just ignore these type of muppets...imo they do not apply 10% of the Islamic principles in themselves or their daily lives, so in actual fact are just hypocrites... the reason why i say this is.. Islam also states that you respect the Law of the land you live in and respect the rules....

Finally i understand many muslim civilians and many soldiers have died in afghanistan and Iraq and the Lord knows who is to blame.. its easy to just follow the media and point fingers... but your right i guess the core intention of the soldiers is to go and 'help', whether the powers that be have a secret agenda is another story but we must respect anyone that has lost their life to help others.

Peace

well i have something to say which really annoys me. im a british born muslim and i would like to clear this up and you may flame me if you so wish.

BY NO MEANS DO GROUPS LIKE THESE REPRESENT THE MAJORITY OF ISLAM. This is just a bunch of small minded idiots looking to cause problems where they dont exist.

in the whole of the qu-raan there is no mention of this crap that people are doing. no does it say that muslims should suicide bomb places. in actual fact the quraan states that muslims should be peaceful. i no way condone what these groups of extremists represent and i am very confident that 90% of the muslim population in the U.K also feel the same.

it just a bunch of small minded people with small willies and small views. most of us just want to wake up, go to work, come home, enjoy ourselves and relax. im gonna be a father next month, and to be honest, i dont want my kid growing up with this crap all around. personally i belive that if you live here, u play by the rules and take up british culture.

and as for sharia law, it will never happen, as i personally know that every muslim i know personally is against it.

monster mat - your comment of buckingham palace, it will never happen, its apart of England and a part of british culture and i can guarantee that other muslims will back me up on this.

monster mat - the phrase "inshallah" is not a terrorist or extremist phrase, it simply translates to "if god wills"

sorry rant over. i just get annoyed when stuff like this flares up everyone automatically asume that all muslims are terrorists, im a nurse and the amount of times ive been askes if im a terrorist is outrages.

I too am a Muslim and agree with you peeps. It annoys me MASSIVELY that these few idiots spoil it for the rest of us normal folk :(

At least on here we can all follow the mighty "L"exus badge :)

Hi Guys,

id just like to add a couple of point being a Muslim born and having lived here all my life..

Firstly this organisation is a very very small organisation that is actually very extreme in their views and agenda which in FACT Majority of Muslims in the UK are against... so by no way should you look at them as an example of Muslims or by any way let them put hate in your heart for Muslims.

Secondly its best to just ignore these type of muppets...imo they do not apply 10% of the Islamic principles in themselves or their daily lives, so in actual fact are just hypocrites... the reason why i say this is.. Islam also states that you respect the Law of the land you live in and respect the rules....

Finally i understand many muslim civilians and many soldiers have died in afghanistan and Iraq and the Lord knows who is to blame.. its easy to just follow the media and point fingers... but your right i guess the core intention of the soldiers is to go and 'help', whether the powers that be have a secret agenda is another story but we must respect anyone that has lost their life to help others.

Peace

well i have something to say which really annoys me. im a british born muslim and i would like to clear this up and you may flame me if you so wish.

BY NO MEANS DO GROUPS LIKE THESE REPRESENT THE MAJORITY OF ISLAM. This is just a bunch of small minded idiots looking to cause problems where they dont exist.

in the whole of the qu-raan there is no mention of this crap that people are doing. no does it say that muslims should suicide bomb places. in actual fact the quraan states that muslims should be peaceful. i no way condone what these groups of extremists represent and i am very confident that 90% of the muslim population in the U.K also feel the same.

it just a bunch of small minded people with small willies and small views. most of us just want to wake up, go to work, come home, enjoy ourselves and relax. im gonna be a father next month, and to be honest, i dont want my kid growing up with this crap all around. personally i belive that if you live here, u play by the rules and take up british culture.

and as for sharia law, it will never happen, as i personally know that every muslim i know personally is against it.

monster mat - your comment of buckingham palace, it will never happen, its apart of England and a part of british culture and i can guarantee that other muslims will back me up on this.

monster mat - the phrase "inshallah" is not a terrorist or extremist phrase, it simply translates to "if god wills"

sorry rant over. i just get annoyed when stuff like this flares up everyone automatically asume that all muslims are terrorists, im a nurse and the amount of times ive been askes if im a terrorist is outrages.

I too am a Muslim and agree with you peeps. It annoys me MASSIVELY that these few idiots spoil it for the rest of us normal folk :(

At least on here we can all follow the mighty "L"exus badge :)

agreed :)

I, myself think its a complete disgrace

I am british indian (hindu) and i think the country we live should be respected by all..the british way.

I completely understand why people are against it and why english people are getting annoyed with such things day by day..

I have many friends from different reglions that are opposed to this, but groups like them make me paranoid that some english lot think all indians are the same..(3 common types, Hindu, Sikhs, Muslims)

I am 101% British and value the culture and rules of the country and for those who dont, then go to a country that suits you.

• 2 weeks later...
I, myself think its a complete disgrace

I am british indian (hindu) and i think the country we live should be respected by all..the british way.

I completely understand why people are against it and why english people are getting annoyed with such things day by day..

I have many friends from different reglions that are opposed to this, but groups like them make me paranoid that some english lot think all indians are the same..(3 common types, Hindu, Sikhs, Muslims)

I am 101% British and value the culture and rules of the country and for those who dont, then go to a country that suits you.

+1

I am dark skinned (Indian descent). Though I am part Christian part Indian and lived in East Africa as a child when most countries there were part of British Empire. So I have lived in a colonial country, and due to it do have a British Passport (by birth). I have travelled and worked in many many countries, including Kuwait.

Anyway, it's getting quite silly in the UK now. I consider myself to be 101% british but in the last few years I am becoming more conscious of my skin colour. It's really sad.

People forget very quickly that if you want independance, want to right a wrong, it should be peacefully - take Gandhi or Mandella. In the end they won because they wore down hat they saw was oppression and largely took the whole of their country in toe. By walking through Wooton Basset with a Coffin are you really going to take anyone in Toe? All you would do is alienate further.

Whether it's ISLAM4UK or any other muppet wielding guns, they will not win! It's simple.

All this talk of Sharia for the UK- come on - what percentage of the UK population is really Islamic? It's such a small percentage, and even then how many of them would actually vote for a Muslim state here?

As usual, a small minority is making the headlines and people need to know that so that the other extreme (BNP) don't get any votes either !!

EDIT - the laws in this country do put the "Great" into Britain, but sometimes it allows the "Crap" to make far too much noise. The people who run that site and that propaganda were previously banned, yt the laws here just allow them to change names and carry on. I know that my behaviour like that in most o the middle east would see me jailed, deported or worse!

That Newsnight pogramme the other night with Paxman was brilliant!!

Religion...the root of all Evil. Sorry guys but killing people or arguing for tooth fairies and Santa Claus is just plain stupid. See Inquisition, renaisance, and other historic times where people where killed for having different believes than anyone (i.e. Gallileo Gallilei) No offence to anyone I hope.

I do not agree with that.

In the old days when law, order and democratic systems were not as established, religion provided a kind of 'guideline' for people to teach them how to live together with eachother.

Whether one reads through the Catholic, Protestant, Muslim, Buddist or any writings, they all are about respect for others.

Unfortunately, many people have used the interpretation of religion for a war of power.

700 years ago, we (I am Catholic), went to the Muslim world to go and teach the Turks they should live according to our rules and how we thought you should think.

Nowadays, things have not changed. Religious rules have been replaced by the 'democratic' idiologies (idiocies ?) and some, e.g the US, find in that ideology a reason to go to other countries and invade them because they think their ideology is more right than the one the people in that country live by...

Unfortunately, there are many stupid people on this planet, especially those who feel threatened by others because they are ambitious but too intellectually challenged to live with their own limitations.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links