Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Keep Getting Asked To Login

Anyone else have this problem?. There are two issues, I don't seem to be able to stay logged in (like I can on any other forum), and it gets even worse when I try to post a reply - often taking several go's each time being told there's an error, and it presenting me with the login screen. I'm using Google Chrome if it's any help to the techies

Mike

Anyone else have this problem?. There are two issues, I don't seem to be able to stay logged in (like I can on any other forum), and it gets even worse when I try to post a reply - often taking several go's each time being told there's an error, and it presenting me with the login screen. I'm using Google Chrome if it's any help to the techies

Mike

I've had this login problem, too. It comes and goes - I have to log in for, say, two or three days, and then it's OK for weeks. And then back to logging in again. And so on...

ok I cant answer the question on why members keep getting logged out, sorry but all I can say is that it doesnt happen to me, and thats me logging in from 3 different computers using firefox and safari, but in saying that Janey suffers occaisonly with this problem

I will drop Steve a message as he knows far more about the in and outs of the workings of this forum

as for PM's

unless you tick the box " Add a copy of this message to my sent items folder" it doesnt save the message

hope this helps a little :)

This is a cookie issue so it is more than likelly the cookie is not setting on your computer.

There will be an update on the forum soon which may fix the issue as it no longer uses a stronghold cookie. Please bear with us for a week or two.

Other than that you may wish to clear your cookies set by this board, on the front page of the forum at the bottom right hand side there is a link called "Delete cookies set by this board" Click that to clear the cookie. Then try and log back in making sure you tick the box remember me.

If that doesnt work then chrome is not carrying the session across like it should do.

I will download chrome tommorow and have a tinker... PM me if you get any more issues.

This is a cookie issue so it is more than likelly the cookie is not setting on your computer.

There will be an update on the forum soon which may fix the issue as it no longer uses a stronghold cookie. Please bear with us for a week or two.

Other than that you may wish to clear your cookies set by this board, on the front page of the forum at the bottom right hand side there is a link called "Delete cookies set by this board" Click that to clear the cookie. Then try and log back in making sure you tick the box remember me.

If that doesnt work then chrome is not carrying the session across like it should do.

I will download chrome tommorow and have a tinker... PM me if you get any more issues.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was Chrome, Steve. It's far from perfect (some online shops don't work with it), - I only use it 'cos it's so fast.

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links