Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Modified Is220d Or 250's On Here?

Hi people,

New to this site. Just bought my first Lexus. An 06 is220d se. Really looking forward to picking it up this thursday.

So into the modifying scene ever so slightly and was wondering was there anyone on here that has added any wheels or suspension upgrades etc?

Pics would be nice too pretty please.

Thankyou.

Hi people,

New to this site. Just bought my first Lexus. An 06 is220d se. Really looking forward to picking it up this thursday.

So into the modifying scene ever so slightly and was wondering was there anyone on here that has added any wheels or suspension upgrades etc?

Thankyou.

congratts on the new car mate, i got a black 06 plate is220 absolutly love it :D. iv not done anything to mine as yet, but i want some black rims and a new twin exhaust system. look around theres quite abit of stuff u can find. if u search look for is250 or 350 bodykits as is220d pretty much nothing comes up. start with a remap and move on from there :) good luck

Ive got a 2005 IS250 and I have had these mods done nothing major but nice and subtle

-Windows tinted- £275

-Suspension lowered- £200

-New black rims- £350

-Sprayed the front of the chrome grill bit same colour as the car which looks really good- £50

-Bought a new exhaust system which now give the car a nice growl- £690

-Changed my interior light bulbs to blue to match the door sill lights and put some new blue neon light in the footwell as the factory fitted ones are very dim.- £20

- In the process of buying some new LED smoked rear lights- £400

Hi people,

Thankyou.

Welcome, I am new to the site too - made the first post about 3 weeks ago! I have some other posts around as I have a 220d Sport so happy with the alloys but was looking for the SR boot (or similar) spoiler, the mud guards both which make the car stand out even further. Would be tempted to go even further with the styling if you get some good inspiration!

Ive got a 2005 IS250 and I have had these mods done nothing major but nice and subtle

-Windows tinted- £275

-Suspension lowered- £200

-New black rims- £350

-Sprayed the front of the chrome grill bit same colour as the car which looks really good- £50

-Bought a new exhaust system which now give the car a nice growl- £690

-Changed my interior light bulbs to blue to match the door sill lights and put some new blue neon light in the footwell as the factory fitted ones are very dim.- £20

- In the process of buying some new LED smoked rear lights- £400

Good man. Sounds good. Any pics?

Sorry guys, been locked out of posting due to Firefox's latest upgrade (I believe Steve is working on a fix if anyone else has probs). Switched back to IE and able to post again.

Link to my registry for pics, prices etc. on the few mods to my IS250 SE-L http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...tem&CID=352

and a few more different pics in this Gallery link showing the progression since 2006, but the Registry has the most recent info. http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...si&img=4555

Sorry guys, been locked out of posting due to Firefox's latest upgrade (I believe Steve is working on a fix if anyone else hasprobs). Switched back to IE and able to post again.

Link to my registry for pics, prices etc. on the few mods to my IS250 SE-L http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...tem&CID=352

and a few more different pics in this Gallery link showing the progression since 2006, but the Registry has the most recent info. http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/ind...si&img=4555

Hi there. Car looks really well. Where did you get the oem front and rear lips for it?

Hi there. Car looks really well. Where did you get the oem front and rear lips for it?

I hand carried them back from Texas on B.A. :D However, that was before they were available from Lexus Dealers in the UK. I'm sure they are now, albeit more expensive and probably not colour coded.

I've recently modified mine to a transformer !

Ouch, that hurts even to look at :crying: . It looks as if it was a low speed shunt though, was it? The crumple zones work only too well.

I've recently modified mine to a transformer !

Ouch, that hurts even to look at :crying: . It looks as if it was a low speed shunt though, was it? The crumple zones work only too well.

Pleased to say no injury

Sudden icy slush - Surprised the air bags didn't go off

Hit a merc @ about 60 mph glad he was going in the same direction

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links