Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Service Costs

kenfoxy

My daughter has just returned from having the famous recall job done. On the way out, the service manager said that they have a special offer on services this month. For her car (yaris) she was quoted £69. Seems remarkably cheap to me. As Toyota and Lexus are really the same, IS200 owners could get a good deal here. It might only be a Johnson Cars offer, I don't know.

My daughter has just returned from having the famous recall job done. On the way out, the service manager said that they have a special offer on services this month. For her car (yaris) she was quoted £69. Seems remarkably cheap to me. As Toyota and Lexus are really the same, IS200 owners could get a good deal here. It might only be a Johnson Cars offer, I don't know.

nope mate i've added this before and i've done a few members cars we've had this going for over a year....

30 point service £69

mot and 30 point £99

I took my Lexus to Johnsons and they charged me £99 for a service and the exact same service from lexus was going to be £272!

i dont see why more people dont do this????every part on the lexus is from toyota what ever you order it will come in a toyota box.

the oil filter on the lex is used on toyota's smalled diesel engines

the sparkplugs used on the lex are used on the 190 celicas etc

and 90% of parts toyota can get SDS......if you order before 12 you will get the parts at 2pm the same day....

oh and its cheaper....

Just a shame that my local Toyota dealership (Jemco - Sidcup) is on the same site as the Lexus dealership...as they share their service garage I doubt I will get away with booking a "Toyota" service......boooo!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links