Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Incar Phone Solutions

hello all,one of the first things i found when i got my is was a place to put your fone without it moving around-i know i could use grippamat but also i didnt want to lose the stock look of the dash or put screw holes in it or stick things to the windscreen-i have found a solution that works ok for me now as i like to see the screen on my fone when driving-i just wondered what other solutions people on here have in their car ?

hello all,one of the first things i found when i got my is was a place to put your fone without it moving around-i know i could use grippamat but also i didnt want to lose the stock look of the dash or put screw holes in it or stick things to the windscreen-i have found a solution that works ok for me now as i like to see the screen on my fone when driving-i just wondered what other solutions people on here have in their car ?

I just take out the ash tray, put it in the arm rest thing and my Iphone fits perfectly in the hole where the ashtray was without sliding about

i think i will look into some of that brodit kit-thanks stav

ive used magnets for years,put one under the lid of cupholder area-phone with small magnetic strip happily stays put on top when lid is closed,looks stock,phone sits flat near handbrake in easy view and easy to pick up

I use a brodit kit- here's a pic:

DSC00157.jpg

I use a brodit mount/bracket (which clips onto the side of the dash) and then to hold the phone I use a dedicated phone holder (for my SE C902 phone). The phone holder also doubles up as a charger. Worth the money IMHO.

i think my gfs chubby legs would knock that one if i had it - ill have to put her on a diet - then i can put her on a corsa site like that thread on the other bit - how funny

yes you can theyre little kits available on ebay , i will try and take a couple of pics later on to show

Oh sorry didn't mean whether or not it's physically possible, but won't the magnet kill the phone's electronics?

yes you can theyre little kits available on ebay , i will try and take a couple of pics later on to show

Oh sorry didn't mean whether or not it's physically possible, but won't the magnet kill the phone's electronics?

ive been using them about 12years now,never had a problem with any make of phone yet ! famous last words !!

in fact theyre hard to get hold of now whereas at one point they were polluting petrol stations,markets etc (thank goodness for eBay,,,sometimes)

mine stays in my pocket and auto connects to the Nokia bluetooth car kit.

yup thats a good one , if you have a display and dial kit - pocket is safe

Mine :-)

DSCF1313.JPG

Was a test fit, have now tidied the backing up so that it's all black felt, motorised screen still works as well.

WOW !! i like the way you kept the stock look there todd - did you not want to use that bit for satnav or freeview tv ?

Space was redundant anyway as HU has satnav, digital tv, reversing camera, Bluetooth and the kitchen sink :-)

I took the screen out the satnav unit, cut the whole a bit wider and mounted an Iphone holder in the space, ran a charger up the back and job done.

I stream the music from the phone over the Bluetooth and usually have a speedo app running on the phone as well.

Only issue is that the A2DP is crap on the Iphone so I can only play and pause the music from the HU but found a little program on the appstore that gets round it, kind off LOL

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links