Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Tax Rises For 21 Million Cars In Uk

lexynik

hi all i know this is well covered but the article in the link is worth reading as it says hm government have announced raised ved rates for all banded cars - example given is band h goin up £65 to £240 per year - i can imagine post 2001 lex owners should have an interest in what their band rate increase is for this time CLICK ME i know its the daily mail but i doubt it would be a lie

Yep, though I usually find the Which? people to be pretty accurate. There's a link on the article about the new showroom tax that's replacing road tax for the first year of new car ownership as well, which could be up to 950 quid apparently... scary! How is it possible we still have potholes with all the money the government takes from drivers?

Yep, though I usually find the Which? people to be pretty accurate. There's a link on the article about the new showroom tax that's replacing road tax for the first year of new car ownership as well, which could be up to 950 quid apparently... scary! How is it possible we still have potholes with all the money the government takes from drivers?

I tend to use the official DVLA website for this type of info.

http://www.direct.gov.uk/en/Motoring/OwningAVehicle/HowToTaxYourVehicle/DG_172916

• 2 weeks later...

Tried doing a bit of research on this after having read through this post, and from what i can make out, it appears to be true.

So apart from lying to the public regarding so called 'climate change', which is nothing more than an attempt at social engineering gone mad!!!!, and apart from driving around on the worst roads in Europe, lied to about oil reserves (which, NOT as this government would have you believe, are not going to run out for at least eight hundred years), we are now all going to get shafted yet again, but our glorious left wing idiots that joe public were foolish enough to elect to office.

No doubt this is intended to back up their climate change lie while at the same time propping up the 2bn per year cost of the asylum bill?

Its great here in the UK!!!!!

Why of Why doesnt someone do something about this? Anywhere else in the world, there would be outrage to such an extent that any government would steer well clear from such an idea, and yet here, they get away with it. Our apethy is our own worst enemy. A recent example of this was recently on TV. You may have all seen a recent tv commercial which was done in the style of an old childrens TV programme. This spoke of the seas rising, everything dying, and generally the sky falling in on our heads. The European commission forced the British government to ban the ad from TV because the scientific community went mad, explaining that there is not a shread of evidence to support any of it. If anything, there is a lot of evidence to support that its nothing to do with us at all.

This government has forgotten one very basic, but massive fundamental aspect of the free world. And that is society creates ITSELF, and you cannot create society.

Hope all are well.

Phil.

I forgot this part,

But lets not forget that three quarters of the price we pay our petrol is TAX. Why?

This level of taxation can NEVER be justified, and with a bit of luck this whole charade will make the whole global warming, green living nonsense a dirty word amongst joe public, and this government will have to find something else to use.

Come back maggie, all is forgiven.

Phil.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links