Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bmw Drivers

Steve

Got this from Ananova

official survey on the rudest type of driver!

Research says BMW drivers are rudest on road

New research says BMW drivers are the rudest on the road.

They beat owners of Volvos, Vauxhall Cavaliers, Porsches and Nissans to the dubious title.

The survey of 900 motorists found that bad manners were considered more annoying than dangerous driving.

Nearly half of those questioned in the study commissioned by Mitsubishi Motors found ''not being thanked when appropriate'' the most infuriating aspect of driving.

Only 20% found dangerous driving the biggest irritant, while boy racers enraged just 8%.

However, 50% of men admit their worst flaw is failing to thank other drivers, while just one in six women admit the same failing.

It's estimated that this month's new number plate will add 400,000 cars to the roads.

Mitsubishi spokesman David Miles says: ''We would urge car users to be as courteous as possible on the roads.

''We also think the situation would be eased if the Government gets on with providing a fully integrated transport system using the taxation it squeezes from motorists to fund it.''

The survey also found three in five men admitted to being aggressive on the road while only one in five women believe they are capable of road rage.

until 1 month ago i drove a bmw and i dont t6hink i was :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: a :tsktsk: :tsktsk: bad :tsktsk: mannered :tsktsk: driver. i :tsktsk: always :tsktsk: said :tsktsk: thanks when i cut some :tsktsk: up.

i drive a lex now though so im over that.

until 1 month ago i drove a bmw and i dont t6hink i was :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: a :tsktsk: :tsktsk: bad :tsktsk: mannered :tsktsk: driver. i :tsktsk: always :tsktsk: said :tsktsk: thanks when i cut some :tsktsk: up.

i drive a lex now though so im over that.

pmsl

must confess to driving about in a bmw tonight

a rather nice 328 convertable (brother in laws)

best thing was not having to use indicators though

and having my own road........

didnt make me rude, so :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: off

Every other day, I travel to work in a mates new 325i SE. He freely admits that he has a moral duty to be in front of everyone else on the road, (and he takes this duty very seriously).... :crying::lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links