Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Chrome Tail Pipe Under £10

Hi guys,

Sorry for posting a new one, as I couldn't find the old one I meant to reply to.

As promised I went to the old MIJ in Walsall last weekend. MIJ now is split to 3 businesses, 3 brothers are doing the same thing in 3 different units along the same road.

got this fitted for £10....

they can do a "screw on" or "welded on" which I have gone for as I am able to bring my car to them.

they had to cut 4 already made pipes to make me a perfect one, nice guys! It's 3.5", and I went for 14cm as I wanted to leave a bit sticking out. it should be 12.5cm (top) if you really want the same with the OEM one.

anyone likes it you can ring them yourself as I don't want to break any rules.

Felix

IMG_0163.JPG

IMG_0165.JPG

IMG_0169.JPG

yes, it is just "sliding" over your pipe, it has 1.5mm clearance either side.

yes it is "slash" cut, top is 20mm longer than the bottom.

The old M-I-J is running by the "I" - brother at the old place, it even has a bay of E shop called "midlands exhausts". The M and J moved few units down the road, I believe they are in the same business.

Felix

here we go, sorry it's bit dirty, I had to go to London on Sunday night to drop something to my mum's.

you can see the original is bit shorter in the last Pic.

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00006.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

for a tenner, I am happy. the OEM accessories is discontinued ages ago, and they were 50+VAT if I remember.

Fair play- I'm not knocking you at all. Not sure the OEM ones being £50 + VAT, as I bought one from Lexus Leeds for £30 inc VAT a few years ago.

Kam mate,

I know, that was my 1st IS in 1999.......... I couldn't remember how much, cost of that was only mentioned as one line in the long list of the delivery invoice.

Felix

this is no Ad,

this is the eBay shop I went last weekend. Link

Or just Google it: midlands exhausts

Imran is boss' name

Felix

P.S. you can mention my name or LOC, he may remember my IS, as I just noticed my IS pictured on this eBay shop already (silver one) - (that 's quick)

for a tenner, I am happy. the OEM accessories is discontinued ages ago, and they were 50+VAT if I remember.

Fair play- I'm not knocking you at all. Not sure the OEM ones being £50 + VAT, as I bought one from Lexus Leeds for £30 inc VAT a few years ago.

Paid about £46 incl 5 years ago.

Nice looking one Jason!

just a note to the guys out there

Jason got the pipe from the eBay shop which looks nice too, however, it's a bit different from the one I had, if you want the one I had, ask for the "3.5" OEM look with slash-cut" and his may be called " 3.5" Tail pipe outward rolled"

Felix

Went there the other week to get my mussis flex pipe changed on a clio the guy at the front desk said £15 bargin so went away talked to the mussis phoned them back up then they said " we couldnt even supply the part for that " so went round my mate in the area done it for nothing replaced it with a straight pipe.

:crybaby:

Asked the guys via eBay if they could deliver one for my 2003 IS200 to Holland. No problem, they only said that there's only the welded one available...and I want a 'screw on' one. They don't have that...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links