Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Mini Meet 3

Chris.S

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay okay.... I cant do doughnuts in the dry without gravel... but at least I tried!

What a great meet. My Son wants to Adopt Harty's Lex and also found out how to use Zee's loud pedal. Boy did he make her howl!

Great meet as usual and I left ever more determined to bring a flying Jay cloth to the nexxt meet offering quarter mile runs for fun!

Bring on JAE. I must surely be sorted buy then.

Great to meet the TOCers and Chris's Mate who's name I can't remember but other than that a GREAT impression was left. As for the Stoke Sound off. Damn, can't believe I am thinking of taking my next project car there... but I think the rewards might be worth it.... I know you all saw what I saw and the phrase, "ripe for the picking!" springs to mind.

Thanks for a great meet, Chaps!

Loz

somethings telling me chris liked kens car  :whistling:  :whistling:

I love the colour

You getting a re-spray then Chris??? :huh: :o :unsure:

I was thinking more of using your motor as a trial 1st

somethings telling me chris liked kens car  :whistling:  :whistling:

I love the colour

You getting a re-spray then Chris??? :huh: :o :unsure:

I was thinking more of using your motor as a trial 1st

Hmmmmmmmm.....

As much as I like to be original...

I don't think so. :P

Just got back from my old fella's and would like to thank you guy's for a great time.

Loz had a good look at my back screen and see now what you were on about so autoglass are coming on wednesday to take the front/back screens out and the rear quarter panels,thanks.

It was a bit quieter driving back today without my sound car :lol: but at least now you know what had planned to surprise you all with at JAE,at least there's next year and lots of meets in between ;)

Total milage-422

Fuel cost-£53 of optimax

The look on the face of the driver of that blue beemer when he lost the back end trying to catch up with Andy,priceless :D

Just got back from my old fella's and would like to thank you guy's for a great time.

Loz had a good look at my back screen and see now what you were on about so autoglass are coming on wednesday to take the front/back screens out and the rear quarter panels,thanks.

It was a bit quieter driving back today without my sound car :lol: but at least now you know what had planned to surprise you all with at JAE,at least there's next year and lots of meets in between ;)

Total milage-422

Fuel cost-£53 of optimax

The look on the face of the driver of that blue beemer when he lost the back end trying to catch up with Andy,priceless :D

what about us that wernt there

let us know!!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk