Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Sport

Ian Sartoria

Hi all.

Glad to now be an official Lexus owner and be part of this great and friendly community i have seen so far.

Ok so i have quite a few questions and rather than try and find the answers scattered all over the forums i thought i would round them all up and put them here and hope as many people as possible can give me there opinion and advice.

Firstly, this is my car;

My link

So, I am looking to replace the grill with an IS Sportcross (i think is its name) grill and wanted to know where i could find one of these in the colour of the car? Or will i have to buy a different colour and get it sprayed? If so can anyone tell me the exact colour and code of my car please.

With this i would then also like to put mesh in the gaps below the front registration plate and would like it to match the mesh grill and what type of mesh is it and where would be the best place to buy it from? (Grill shown in this picture);

My link

Next i would like to know where i can purchase lexus own 18" alloy wheels or if anyone has any to sell, i have come accross the ones i am looking for shown in this picture;

My link

Ok that is enough of the pictures :)

Next question, what is the best leather cleaning agent to use for the car?

I am sure i have a lot more questions as i am new to this and this is the first 4 door i have bought (previous cars, polo 1.4ltr, 206 1.4ltr, focus 1.6ltr - thought it was time to get something better now i am earning more).

Any help will be welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Ian - Whitley Bay, UK

Hi all.

Glad to now be an official Lexus owner and be part of this great and friendly community i have seen so far.

Ok so i have quite a few questions and rather than try and find the answers scattered all over the forums i thought i would round them all up and put them here and hope as many people as possible can give me there opinion and advice.

Firstly, this is my car;

My link

So, I am looking to replace the grill with an IS Sportcross (i think is its name) grill and wanted to know where i could find one of these in the colour of the car? Or will i have to buy a different colour and get it sprayed? If so can anyone tell me the exact colour and code of my car please.

With this i would then also like to put mesh in the gaps below the front registration plate and would like it to match the mesh grill and what type of mesh is it and where would be the best place to buy it from? (Grill shown in this picture);

My link

Next i would like to know where i can purchase lexus own 18" alloy wheels or if anyone has any to sell, i have come accross the ones i am looking for shown in this picture;

My link

Ok that is enough of the pictures :)

Next question, what is the best leather cleaning agent to use for the car?

I am sure i have a lot more questions as i am new to this and this is the first 4 door i have bought (previous cars, polo 1.4ltr, 206 1.4ltr, focus 1.6ltr - thought it was time to get something better now i am earning more).

Any help will be welcomed and appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Ian - Whitley Bay, UK

Hello and welcome to LOC,you can get the sports grill off eBay as lexus birmingham also trade on eBay,they cost about £45.The 18 in alloy wheels are a harder proposition as they seem to be harder to come by(so you might have to bide your time before you come across a set)or alternatively see if you can buy them brand new.

Nice colour. There's a list of them and their associated paint codes here ... http://www.lexusownersclub.co.uk/forum/index.php?showtopic=67615

Can't remember name of it but you should find 3 digit code on metal plate in engine bay next to Battery on the bulkhead.

The mesh grille you're looking at is the 'sports grille' and there's some for sale from lexus Birmingham here ... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170496913503

As for the wheels you'll find yourself at the end of a big queue as loads of people would want them :blink:

I'm sure others will be able to answer more fully ...

Welcome to the club :shifty:

TG

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links