Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fao: Loc Go-karting Team

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, TOC have now got a full compliment of 12 confirmed and email address's supplied, hows the LOC mob looking, I nuderstand you haven't got a full team yet or the full list of email addys ??

wouldnt it be easier to get the confirmations by actually PM ing the persons who said they would turn up.......and to be sure they read them, Track the PM to them.

its as simple as that , rather than getting the object of this post lost by hundrds of posts.

just my 2 euro's worth

wouldnt it be easier to get the confirmations by actually PM ing the persons who said they would turn up.......and to be sure they read them, Track the PM to them.

its as simple as that , rather than getting the object of this post lost by hundrds of posts.

just my 2 euro's worth

Yeah sorry guys, I've not been doing my job properly, been a busy week or so!!

I've e-mailed those concerned. Will PM as well if I get a chance later.

Have no fear one and all.....it will be sorted eventually !!!

yeah sorry tony, wasnt being critical, just was thinking i know how quickly a posts "meat" gets lost, and i always resort to tracked PM as then theres little excuse for not seeing it

2 weeks to go so I thought i'd pop in and see how the LOC team are doing, do you have a full list of emails yet tony ?

I still have the stufff ready to send out but would like a complete email list first :D

I'm still waiting for confirmation from Zee, Matt Wildrnes, MSW.

I still don't know folks.... I hope to have confirmation of activities over that weekend by Close of Business Tomorrow...

post on page 1 edited "severely" !!!

We need more people guys. From the interest that was shown it really seems to have dwindled.

If SimonSkippy and Zee both confirm then we only have 11. The TOC have, and have had for a while, 12.

So if anyone knows an LOC'er who'd like to drive, speak up NOW

Thanks

Tony

shame it wasnt a bit more northen possibly more would come

aww Oxford is easy to get too....

Dont forget this the first of many, so the chances are the next one will be nearer to you maybe. so a little effort geting to this one may mean the next one is easier..

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk