Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200 Sat Nav Update?

HI DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH THE COST IS FOR THE LATEST UK MAPS AND WHERE TO GET IT? MINE IS A 2005 IS200?

CHEERS MARK

Hi,you might need to get our current disc out of the car and write down the 1st set of numbers under the DVD ROM log usual starts with 08927 or 86271(as in my case)and then go to the lexus map updates web site and put these numbers in,this will then give you a set of numbers which becomes your latest map updates(hope this makes sense?).You can then order it from the update web site or in my case I ordered them from cheaptoyotaparts and it costs me £139.00p.My disc updates was pz445-x01eu-09 and came in a set of 3 discs.Hope this helps.

• 4 months later...

HI DOES ANYONE KNOW HOW MUCH THE COST IS FOR THE LATEST UK MAPS AND WHERE TO GET IT? MINE IS A 2005 IS200?

CHEERS MARK

Hi,you might need to get our current disc out of the car and write down the 1st set of numbers under the DVD ROM log usual starts with 08927 or 86271(as in my case)and then go to the lexus map updates web site and put these numbers in,this will then give you a set of numbers which becomes your latest map updates(hope this makes sense?).You can then order it from the update web site or in my case I ordered them from cheaptoyotaparts and it costs me £139.00p.My disc updates was pz445-x01eu-09 and came in a set of 3 discs.Hope this helps.

Hi

What was the full 86271 code for your disks? My car had no disks when I bought it and the dealer wants £175 whereas Lexus map update site quotes £140 for the disks. The dealer gave me the full part number, but the sites need the 86271 code or equivalent. Dealer says I need PZ445-X01EU.

Many thanks in advance

CHEERS MARK

Hi

What was the full 86271 code for your disks? My car had no disks when I bought it and the dealer wants £175 whereas Lexus map update site quotes £140 for the disks. The dealer gave me the full part number, but the sites need the 86271 code or equivalent. Dealer says I need PZ445-X01EU.

Many thanks in advance

hi there,sorry i dont have my old discs,however my 2010 disc part number is PZ445-X01EU-10,Go on the web to cheaptoyotaparts,email them or give them a call,they will probably ask for you vin number and should be able to order you one.hope this helps.

• 6 months later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links